Over the last decade, our Foundation has granted over $125 million in charitable distributions to a range of philanthropic interests, including education, human services, the arts, and faith-based organizations, while our legacy initiative for the future has reached an estimated $270 million in bequests and endowment commitments.*
Of our many accomplishments, the one we value most is the trust and confidence of our fundholders and their advisors. We are diligent in our pursuit of excellence and have been since the beginning. Our outstanding team of volunteers, professional leadership, and experienced staff leads to our proud standing as one of the premier community foundations in the State of Texas.
Whether Legacy Gifts, Donor Advised Funds, College Scholarships, Endowments, and the like, our dedicated team, together with our fundholders’ professional advisors, implement innovative estate planning strategies for optimal tax benefits that turn donor visions into positive change.
Does the below describe you?
- Your permanent address has been in Collin County, Dallas County, or Denton County for the past year.
- You will be attending The University of Oklahoma in Norman, OK in the 2019-2020 school year.
- You are a Jewish student, sophomore or higher, attending SMU in the 2019-2020 school year.
- You are a Jewish student attending Texas A&M in the 2019-2020 school year.
- You are a Jewish student with a permanent address in Smith County for the past year.
- You are a Jewish student residing in a small Texas town (small defined as two or less congregations).
In order to be eligible for a scholarship from the Dallas Jewish Community Foundation or one of its affiliates, you must be:
A full time student attending school from the Fall of 2019 until the Spring of 2020. And an American Citizen OR have legal status.
- Most recent official transcript
- Official copy of test scores with applicant name
- 2019-2020 Student Aid Report (SAR) from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), with the EFC number and student’s name visible.
February 1, 2022, deadline has already passed for 2021.