Are you ambitious? Do you wish to advocate for and defend the interests of international students at Sheffield Hallam University both now and in the future? If this is the case, the exclusive and competitive scholarships offered by Transform Together are intended for you Scholarships provided by the Transform Together program are available to prospective students from outside of the EU who wish to enroll at Sheffield Hallam University during the following academic year.
Students that exhibit academic, personal, or professional excellence on their scholarship application form will be given consideration for the available scholarships. After they have successfully completed their training, applicants who were successful in gaining admission will receive a certificate honoring their accomplishment.
About the Scholarship Provider:
The city of Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England is home to Sheffield Hallam University, a public institution of higher education. A vast and diverse institution in the UK. There are two separate campuses for the school. Located in the heart of Sheffield, close to the Sheffield Railway Station, is the city campus, while the college campus is located about 2 miles away in the Broomhall Estate off Ecclesall Road in south-west Sheffield. They have 30,815 students, 4,400 of whom are international students, and 4,494 faculty and staff, making them the eleventh largest university in the United Kingdom.
One can choose from 708 different classes. In the past, the university has gone by the titles Sheffield Polytechnic and Sheffield City Polytechnic. The institution’s endowment was valued at a little over half a million pounds in 2015. The university is presided by by Helena Kennedy, Baroness Kennedy of the Shaws. The Vice Chancellor is Chris Husbands. The total student body included 24,455 undergraduates and 6,365 graduate/professional students in 2016–2017. The Commonwealth Universities Association counts this school among its members. Science, Technology, and the Arts (STA), Social Sciences and the Humanities (SSH), Health and Wellbeing (HWB), and Sheffield Business School are the four divisions of the faculties (SBS). There are 30 separate research facilities, such as the Art and Design Research Centre and the Biomedical Research Centre. The current Chancellor, Helena Kennedy, has a number of other impressive resume items, including those of broadcaster, barrister, and life peer in the House of Lords.
SHU is the driving force behind the Southern Yorkshire, North Nottinghamshire, and North Derbyshire Lifelong Learning Network (LLN), known as Higher Futures. Artist Roma Bubuniak and musician Kid Acne are just two of the many notable alumni. Among the illustrious staff is Alison Adam, a professor of society, technology, and science, and I.M. Dharmadasa, an applied researcher and physicist who specializes in inexpensive solar cells. The University of Sheffield is one of the largest and most prestigious in the UK, with over 30,000 students from more than 100 different countries. Eight of its subjects are ranked among the top 20 in the UK, making it one of the best modern universities in the north of England (The Times and Sunday Times University League Table). Sheffield Hallam University is well recognized as a leading provider of health and social care education, teacher preparation, and sport and physical activity degrees in the UK. Opportunities for internships and consultancy projects are built into the curriculum at Sheffield Hallam University. Professional groups like Sony, BP, Cisco, the BBC, Shell, and HSBC have validated several courses. These are often the most straightforward route to gaining professional recognition and membership.
Ninety-three percent of graduates are either working or attending graduate school within six months after graduation, and a variety of financial aid options are available to both undergraduate and graduate students. Pre-arrival help, visa information, a free airport pick-up service, academic and welfare support, and social activities are all available from Sheffield Hallam’s International Experience team, making it one of the best UK institutions for international students. Some examples include day trips to cities like Manchester and York, excursions to the beaches, museums, and manor houses of Great Britain, and recreational pursuits like ice skating. Meeting natives and gaining insight into British culture are also viable options. There are many disciplines at Sheffield Hallam University that are ranked among the best in the UK.
In addition to its strong rankings in student satisfaction, the University ranks #1 in the United Kingdom for international student support, affordable housing, career guidance, and opportunities to earn money throughout school. Following the 2014 Research Excellence Framework, the University rose 25 places in national league tables as a result of the high quality of its submitted work (65 percent of which was deemed “world leading” or “internationally excellent”). The University’s Accommodation Services staff is here to help you locate affordable housing that fits your needs and lifestyle. All incoming international students at Sheffield Hallam University are guaranteed a place in university residence. There is a wide variety of safe, comfortable, and cost-effective accommodation options within easy walking distance of campuses and the city center. Halls are landlord-managed, self-catering residences that are overseen by the University. Sheffield Hallam University has two campuses: the City Campus is in the heart of the city, close to public transportation, retail, dining, banking, entertainment, and cultural institutions like museums, galleries, and theaters. The Collegiate Campus is located closer to the city’s parks and offers similar conveniences to its counterpart.
Sheffield, a city in northern England, is an inviting and lively place. It is one of the cheapest and safest major cities in England. Its central British location makes it an easy train ride from both London and Manchester. Sheffield is surrounded on all sides by the Peak District National Park, making it one of the greenest cities in Europe. Sheffield Both the City Campus and the Collegiate Campus of Hallam University are conveniently close to public transportation, as well as a wide variety of restaurants, shops, banks, theaters, museums, and galleries. Sheffield, a city in northern England, is a friendly, upbeat, and exciting place to visit. Despite its vast population, it is considered one of the safest and least expensive cities in England. A trip to London takes about two hours, whereas a trip to Manchester takes about an hour by train. Sheffield, thanks to its proximity to the Peak District National Park and its many wooded and parkland environs, is widely regarded as one of the greenest cities in Europe.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sheffield Hallam University
Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: 50% fee waiver
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- A fee waiver of fifty percent (50%) is offered to students enrolled in postgraduate courses as well as students in each year of an undergraduate degree program.
- The details of an incentive package are still being worked out, but it will include
- the opportunity to become an alumni ambassador back in your home country a programme of events which aims to enhance your learning and social experience with fellow scholars the chance to become an alumni ambassador back in your home country
- a hoodie bearing the logo of Sheffield Hallam University
- Those who are awarded scholarships from Sheffield Hallam University will have the responsibility of representing the university in a variety of settings both during the academic year and after they have graduated.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- You need to meet a number of requirements before you can submit an application for one of these scholarships.
- You must be a student from outside the UK or from another country in the European Union who is paying tuition.
- If you are applying to a postgraduate program, you will need to have earned a grade of at least 2.1 or its equivalent in your undergraduate honors degree, and you will also need to satisfy the academic and English entry requirements for your program.
- only students enrolled in undergraduate programs are required to meet the course’s English and academic admission requirements. If you are granted an undergraduate scholarship, you must demonstrate academic achievement at the end of each academic year in order to maintain eligibility for the tuition discount.
- have decided to take up an offer to study at Sheffield Hallam University either as an undergraduate or a postgraduate student on a full-time basis.
- Your academic pursuits should be entirely self-funded.
- Be in a position to pay any additional expenses that your course might demand, such as those for field trips.
- You are not permitted to submit an application if you:
- Are you getting all or some of the money you need for your education from a sponsor or some other kind of scholarship provider?
- are enrolled in a course offered by Sheffield Hallam at one of our partner institutions, or
- Receive an offer for either our Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English or our International Foundation Programme in either art, design, and media; business, law, and social sciences; or science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. You have the opportunity to submit an application for a scholarship to cover the cost of the course that you will move on to after successfully completing the preparation program.
The Sheffield Hallam University 2022 Transform Together Scholarship is open to all International Students
Awarding international students with tuition waivers for the 2022-2023 school year in select degree programs, the University of Innsbruck in Austria is committed to removing financial barriers to education. This award is for international students who have demonstrated academic excellence. Scholars of all levels are urged to apply for the upcoming 2022-2023 academic year at the university.
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To submit your application, please visit Sheffield Hallam University on docs.google.com.
- Please follow these procedures in order to submit an application for a Transform Together Scholarship for the month of January 2023.
- Send in your application to take a class at Sheffield Hallam. Please browse our online prospectus if you have not yet submitted an application for a class.
- Verify that you meet the requirements for the scholarship, which are mentioned below.
- After you have submitted an application for a course and been assigned a student identity number by us, use the link provided below to submit an application for a scholarship online before the deadline of November 1, 2022.
- Application form for the scholarship
- Your academic transcripts should be emailed to globalsch[email protected] by November 1, 2022 at the latest.
- Within one month of the submission deadline, you will be informed as to whether or not you have been successful.
The application deadline for the Sheffield Hallam University 2022 Transform Together Scholarships is November 1, 2022