The University of Innsbruck in Austria offers a scholarship for international students that will help them with their financial barriers through tuition-fee awards for the academic year of 2022-2023 in specific programs offered by the university. The Performance-based scholarship is intended for international students who can demonstrate their academic performances. The university now accepts applicants for the academic session of 2022-2023, all academic levels are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship Provider: University of Innsbruck
About the Provider
The students from all disciplines gain from researchers who are on the right track in the exploration cycle. This gives them direct information and offers them the chance to effectively partake in research – inside addresses, their own proposition, or in research projects. With its extraordinary assortment of offers, the University of Innsbruck is extremely appealing to the students, analysts, and teachers from everywhere in the world: Approximately 33% of the students and 33% of the staff are from abroad and improve the college with their thoughts and encounters.
The University of Innsbruck cultivates various associations and trade programs with colleges from everywhere in the world and supports its students and representatives in the preparation and association of scholastic stays abroad.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicant’s Nationality: International
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, and PhD
- Field: Architecture, Management, Education, Biology, Chemistry and Pharmacy, Atmospheric Sciences, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Social Science, Political Science, Psychology, Sports science, Engineering Science, Economy, Statistics, Catholic Theology, Language, Literature, Philosophy, History, Law, Teacher Education
- Number of Awards: Not specified by the university
- Scholarship Award: Tuition fee
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Scholarship Country: Austria
- Duration: NA
To be able to proceed with the application, students must be able to meet the following requirements and eligibility:
- For each segment of their review program, candidates should not surpass the most extreme review time frame during which they are qualified for getting a presentation grant (§ 18 StudFG). Notwithstanding, legitimate reasons supporting a long time of study might be thought about (§ 19 StudFG).
- Candidates should have a grade point normal no lower than 2.0 for the assessments, courses, and composing bits of work they submit for the presentation grant.
- The grade point normal is determined in light of the singular grades. In general, grades are not used to compute the grade point normal.
- Candidates should satisfy all broad circumstances to apply for the performance-based scholarship.
- Candidates probably finished a base number of semester hours/ECTS-Credits in the year before the application is made. The number of semester hours/ECTS-Credits required contrasts and is set out in the exceptional necessities of each faculty. For each segment of their review program, candidates should not surpass the most extreme review time frame during which they are qualified to get the scholarship.
- Candidates should have a grade point normal no lower than 2.0 for the assessments, courses, and composed bits of work they submit for the scholarship.
- The grade point normal is determined in light of the singular grades. Generally, grades are not used to ascertain the grade point normal.
- Candidates should satisfy all broad circumstances to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates probably finished a base number of semester hours/ECTS-Credits in the year preceding the application being made. The number of semester hours/ECTS-Credits required contrasts and is set out in the extraordinary prerequisites of every workforce.
- The international students must have good communication skills in oral and written English.
Important Note on Special Requirements of the Program
For the eligible courses, the university has set its standard eligibility to pursue a certain course or program at the university, some examples of the eligible courses are;
Faculty of Architecture:
Bachelors Degree: Confirmation of no less than 50 ECTS-Credits in the year preceding the application.
The grade point normal should be not more prominent than 1.25.
Master’s Degree: Confirmation of no less than 50 ECTS-Credits in the year before the application.
The grade point normal should be not more prominent than 1.35.
Ph.D.: Confirmation of no less than 15 ECTS-Credits in the scholastic year preceding the application.
The grade point normal should be not more prominent than 1.0.
All information about the special requirements for the program can be read on the official website of the university.
The scholarship application can be made through an online portal provided by the University.
The University will be providing a tuition fee award to the successful students for the academic year of 2022-2023.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until October 7, 222. Keep in mind that late and incomplete applications will not be considered for the evaluation and will be automatically rejected.