The application period for the Business School International Excellence Scholarships (International Students) 2023-24 is now open. The scholarship enables the recipient to participate in master’s level program(s) in the subject area of Business that are offered at the University of Leeds.
The application must be submitted before December 15th, 2022 in order to be considered. The Leeds University Business School in the University of Leeds is currently accepting applications for its Business School International Excellence Scholarships. This grant is available to meritorious students studying abroad who are interested in entering the worldwide business arena.
About the Scholarship Sponsor:
The University of Leeds is often regarded as one of the best in the UK. About 39,000 students are enrolled, with about 9,000 of those being international students from more than 170 countries. It was established in 1904, and since then it has evolved to become one of the nation’s top colleges. According to the 2019 Times Higher Education rankings, the University of Leeds is one of the top 40 most international universities in the world. There is a long history of international students attending University of Leeds. The alumni of Leeds University are in the vicinity of 270,000. More than 190 nationalities are represented among these alums. It’s estimated that at least six Nobel laureates are among these alumni. According to the 2018 Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey, the University of Leeds is one of the top 10 universities in the UK in terms of graduate recruiters’ attention, and it is ranked third in the country for student experience. This has resulted in the University of Leeds becoming a popular option for students from India looking to study in the United Kingdom (The Graduate Market in 2019, High Fliers Research).
Leeds University is a prestigious educational institution due in large part to its inclusion in the exclusive Russell Group and its position as one of the top 100 universities in the world according to the QS World University Rankings, 2020. Leeds consistently places in the top 10 worldwide in these two areas. You won’t have to wait until the first day of class to start studying from professors who are not only at the forefront of their industries but also household names around the globe. Some of your professors presumably penned the books you’ll be using in class. Our ability to conduct cutting-edge research and the resulting funding have allowed us to establish cutting-edge infrastructure and recruit academic members committed to innovative study. The fact that we can do in-depth research and
With over 300 undergraduate majors and 200 taught master’s and doctoral programs across our seven faculties, Leeds is widely regarded as one of the UK’s universities with one of the most extensive selections of opportunities to pursue academic interests. Leeds, the county seat of West Yorkshire, is situated roughly in the geographic center of the United Kingdom. The multicultural city center is just a ten-minute stroll away from the university grounds. Leeds’ central location near key transportation arteries, rail lines, and both domestic and international airports have helped to make it a major player in the UK and beyond. It’s the third largest city in the United Kingdom and the one with the highest population growth; it’s also in the center of some of the country’s most beautiful and conveniently accessible countryside. Everything a city of its size and prominence would be expected to have is right here. Leeds is the United Kingdom’s second-largest business center, making it a popular choice amongst British students. In 2019, the central business district of Leeds was named one of the best places to live in the United Kingdom by The Sunday Times.
The University of Leeds offers a wide variety of residential options, from catered to self-catered, with international students in mind. Some of the finest educational and athletic facilities in the UK may be found at this university. Institutions like these include lecture halls, gymnasiums, and laboratories. Over the years, the Leeds University Union has been recognized as one of the best and most active student unions in the country, and it has earned a number of awards for its work. Finding a group to join on campus shouldn’t be hard, as there are over 300 different clubs and organizations run by students. Each of these organizations is directed by a different student club.
The main campus at the University of Leeds spans 98 acres, yet is still only one mile from the city center. Students at Leeds University come from all over the world. There are state-of-the-art lecture halls and labs, four libraries, a pool and fitness center called “The Edge,” and a sophisticated performance space called “[email protected]” at this university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Leeds
Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: 50% fee reduction
Scholarship Type: Masters
Nationality: International Students
- Those international applicants who are deemed to be most meritorious will receive a fee reduction of fifty percent (including EU).
Eligibility for Scholarship
- You must satisfy all of the following eligibility requirements in order to be considered for this scholarship:
- Be considered an international student for the purpose of determining tuition.
- Have applied for an appropriate Business Masters programme for 2023/2024*
- Be a student who pays for themselves.
- Applicants must be able to provide evidence of an outstanding academic track record and must be predicted to obtain or must already possess a Bachelor’s degree with a 2:1 (hons) or equivalent grade.
- Exhibit outstanding professional and personal abilities as indicated by previous work experience or extracurricular activities.
- Applicants must be able to provide evidence that they have the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of both our Master’s degree programs and our student community.
Undergraduates at Leeds University in the United Kingdom can apply for a scholarship for the 2023–2024 school year. In an effort to inspire all students to continue their study, the University of Leeds is looking for exceptional students who can participate in research across the Mathematics department and are inspired to pursue higher education.
The University of Leeds Business School International Excellence Scholarships (International Students) 2023-24 is open to all International Students
- When we evaluate your application for your master’s program, we will automatically take into consideration whether you should be awarded a Business School International Excellence Scholarship. You will not be needed to submit an application to a separate scholarship separately.
- We give out scholarships at various points throughout the application process, following the same pattern as our staged admissions.
- According to the information provided on the page titled “How to Apply,” applicants who are successful in obtaining a scholarship can anticipate receiving notification of their award within two weeks of the “decision by” deadline corresponding to the stage in which they submitted. Applicants who were successful must accept their scholarship offer within two weeks after getting notification that they have been selected.
- This does not apply to the MSc Sustainable Business Leadership program (online). Those who are interested in enrolling in this class should be aware that they are ineligible for the International Excellence Scholarship.Applications for enrollment into our master’s degree programs in 2023 will become available at the beginning of October.
The application deadline for University of Leeds Business School International Excellence Scholarships (International Students) 2023-24 is 15 Dec 2022.