Linnaeus University Offers Masters Scholarship in Various Areas for outstanding international students through the Linnaeus University Scholarships program.
Linnaeus University is a Swedish public university, created on January 1, 2010, as a merger between Växjö University and Kalmar College. It has it’s in Växjö and in Kalmar.
- The scholarship offers a tuition waiver of up to 75 percent for the entire program. Scholarships will be awarded initially for one semester but will be automatically extended for the duration of the study program (2 to 4 semesters), provided that the results of the studies are satisfactory.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Applicants must be international students from countries outside the EU / EEA and Switzerland.
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit.
- Applicants must have applied for admission to a master’s program at Linnaeus University via their official website before January 15 and have submitted all required documents before February 1.
- Candidates must attach documents such as Curriculum vitae, Motivation letter which must have a maximum of 600 words and must answer the following questions:
- Why do you want to study this program at Linnaeus University? What other qualities do you have besides academic excellence? What are your career aspirations?
- For detailed information on this scholarship visit the official website.