The University of Dundee in the United Kingdom offers a scholarship for outstanding international students who already hold an entry to the postgraduate degree for the academic year of 2021-2022. The Steve Weston International funding will be started on January 2022 and will be available only for 26 countries such as:
- Congo (Democratic Country)
- East Timor
- South Africa
- Trinidad and Tobago
Studying at the University of Dundee will give the students the opportunity to know their potentials and be more confident, well informed in every skill to move forward to their particular goals. This kind of education will give them the right information, innovations, and confidence they may be needing to make a difference. The university aims to improve every student’s life worldwide.
The students who are interested to apply for the Steve Weston International funding must be a citizen of the mentioned countries above. Students must be in a master’s degree program in the field of Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy. To be admitted, the students must meet the eligibility criteria:
- Must be holding an honor degree in Economics, Law, Petroleum, Geology or Mining Engineer, Finance. Consideration will also be given to the students with any other field backgrounds who can clearly clarify their motivations.
- Must be holding an offer to be able to commence their studies for January 2022.
- Able to demonstrate the compliance of the English entry at the University of Dundee.
- The students who can prove their track records and their potentials to be in the position of a good influencer.
- For the qualified Lawyers who have had post degree experience or have work in a private sector, academy, or in the government.
- May be able to complete the degree in twelve months.
The deserving students who will win the awards must be able to return in their country at the end of the academic year or period of their studies.
Please keep in mind that there is no separate application for the awards, the university will let the students know whether they have passed the admission or if they are eligible to receive the awards. The students must be able to submit their documents.
Students are required to submit personal statements that will emphasize the following:
- The student’s ability to illustrate their leadership and make a difference
- Ability to show their skills in communicating and to influence other students with their decisions.
- Network ability
- Demonstrate your academic backgrounds and potentials
- Outside interest such as your hobbies and different activities you do to in your free time.
Personal Statements must be sent along with the student’s CV via email to Alison Anderson a.e.anderson-at- dundee.ac.uk
The deserving students who will be granted this award will receive the following:
- $25,900 academic tuition fee
- $17,200 12 months living expenses
- $1,000 allocated allowance upon arrival
- $800 Internship or thesis report allowance
The deadline for the scholarship application is until November 30, 2021, and will be offered annually by the university.