RMIT University is the sponsoring institution for the Vice-PhD Chancellor’s Scholarships (VCPS). In 2023, the university will make available ten VCPS for the commencement ceremony. The deadline for submission of applications is September 15th. Candidates are required to fill out the VCPS Expression of Interest form in its entirety in order to be considered for a VCPS.
Evidence that the applicant has communicated with the proposed senior supervisor must be included in every scholarship application. You are going to need to upload this as a supplementary document with your application. You are required to include the names of academic staff members who have consented to supervise your proposed research in the relevant portion of the application. Additionally, you are required to provide email evidence of support.
About the Scholarship:
RMIT University is the popular name for the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, which is an Australian research university with its main campus located in Melbourne. The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology is also known by its formal name, RMIT University. The educational establishment is well-known across the globe for the high quality of the vocational and professional education, the applied research, and the numerous other services that it provides on its wide campus. In the year 1887, Francis Ormond began preparing the groundwork for the establishment of the institution. It began as a night school where students may take lessons in a variety of subjects, including art, science, and technology, among others. In the year 1992, the establishment was given the title of “public university,” which is an honorable distinction. RMIT University has an annual enrollment of over 87,000 students, 34,347 of which are international students who choose to study either onshore or offshore. The university’s bottom line is bolstered by research to the tune of $54.1 million annually.
The educational establishment currently holds the 11th spot in the global ranking for the field of study that is referred to as art and design disciplines. RMIT University’s primary campus may be placed smack dab in the centre of Melbourne. The campus has a significant amount of historical significance as a result of its location in the oldest section of the city. The Bundoora Campus and the Brunswick Campus are the other two places in Australia where students can attend classes at this educational establishment. In addition to that, it has a center in Spain, as well as two regional locations and two campuses in other parts of the country. In the years that have passed since then, a total of 87 new buildings have been constructed on the campus. One of the things that sets RMIT University apart from other universities is the fact that there are no border boundaries on campus. The entirety of the complex encompasses somewhere in the neighborhood of 720,000 square meters and spans a total of six city blocks. RMIT University has around 437,000 graduates who are currently working in a total of 130 countries across the globe.
These graduates are represented by the university’s alumni organization. Among the university’s notable alumni are people such as Charles Billich, a well-known Australian painter, James Wan, a movie director and writer, Lydia Lassila, an Australian winter Olympic gold medalist, Jim Stynes, a well-known charity worker, and Felix Colgrave, an Australian animator. Other notable alumni include Jim Stynes, an Australian winter Olympic gold medalist, and Jim Stynes, a movie director and writer. RMIT has been providing its students with the opportunity to participate in mixed learning, which incorporates both online and in-person training. Students have the chance to take part in online lectures and tutorials thanks to Canvas, our platform for online learning and instruction. This enables students to continue their education regardless of where they are located because they can access their coursework at any time. You will be a part of an active digital community while you are a student at RMIT. This community allows people from all over the world to communicate with one another and share their knowledge and experiences with one another. The RMIT Bundoora campus, which can be found in the northwestern suburbs of Melbourne, is home to a number of the institute’s health, biomedical science, and engineering programs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): RMIT University
Scholarship Country: Australia
Scholarship Worth: $44,737
Scholarship Type: PhD
Nationality: International Students
- The applicants for the Vice-Ph.D. Chancellor’s Scholarship (VCPS), which will be offered by RMIT University in Australia in 2022, will receive tuition costs.
- A stipend in the amount of $44,737 per year,
- RMIT top-up of fifteen thousand dollars,
- Prize for HDR photography publication worth $10,000,
- A maximum of $1,540 will be provided as a moving stipend for each adult and child.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- The candidates for the Vice-Ph.D. Chancellor’s Scholarship (VCPS), RMIT University, Australia, 2022 should have a master’s degree that was earned via research and distinguished coursework.
- The applicants need to have a degree with honors and a bachelor’s degree that is at least four years long and has a grade point average of 4 or an equivalent percentage.
- If the candidate has significant research experience, even if they do not have the minimum qualification, they will be deemed eligible for the position.
- In order to be considered for the scholarship, the applicants must achieve a score of 7 on the IELTS, which is the required level of English proficiency.
- If the candidate has already begun the Ph.D. program at RMIT, if they already hold a research doctorate, or if they are already receiving another award, they are disqualified for the Vice-Ph.D. Chancellor’s Scholarship (VCPS), which is being offered by RMIT University in Australia in 2022.
- If the applicant is from outside of the United States and does not already have a firm offer to enroll in a Ph.D. program, then they are not eligible for consideration.
The Commonwealth government’s Destination Australia Program and Flinders University created the Destination Australia Scholarship to help and encourage both Australian and international students to study in regional Australia. The goal was to develop and grow regional Australian tertiary education providers and give the successful students a world-class education.
The RMIT University, Australia 2022 Vice-Chancellor’s PhD Scholarship (VCPS is open to all International Students
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To apply for a position at RMIT University, go to forms.office.com.
The application deadline for the RMIT University, Australia 2022 Vice-Chancellor’s PhD Scholarship (VCPS Is September 15, 2022.