The University of Copenhagen Offers Doctoral Scholarship in the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences, for successful international students. The academic year 2021-2022.
Established in 1917, Copenhagen Business School is a public university in Copenhagen, Denmark, regarded as one of the world’s leading business schools. The University of Copenhagen is the most prestigious international educational institution in Denmark. Provides a variety of services to students, including admissions, housing, and counseling. Orientation programs, which include a variety of social events, are also available to students.
Scholarship Level: This student grant is tailored for Doctorate Degree Program.
Place of Study: Denmark
Scholarship host: This grant is sponsored and hosted by the University of Copenhagen
Language(s): Courses will be taught in English.
- The scholarship offers a monthly salary starting around DKK 27,568 (approximately EUR 3,676) (subject to tax) plus pension (February 2021 level).
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
Requirements to apply for this student grant:
- Eligible course or subjects: Ph.D. in Biointerfaces
- Applicants must have Degrees corresponding to a master’s degree in chemical physics, physics, chemical engineering (for first place), analytical chemistry, proteomics, lipidomics, glycomics, or related areas (second place) before the start date.
- Applicants must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills.
- Candidates must apply through the university’s online platform by logging in and completing the application process. Applicants must complete this online application form to apply for the position.
- Students must present the following documents: Reasoned request letter; CV; Master of Science degree; Transcripts; List of publications.
- Applicants must have a master of science certification.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to apply for this student grant for P.hd candidates?
Your application must be written in English, and must be submitted electronically by clicking “Apply Now” found in the link below and must include the following documents in PDF format:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcripts of academic records/certs.
- References and recommendations.
- Letter of motivation (one-page max.)
More Information about the Department can be found at https://pharmacy.ku.dk/
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is 08/20/2021.
The host/sponsor of this scholarship reserve the right not to consider material received after the deadline.