The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation is pleased to announce a Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship Program. The Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship is available to high-achieving students who wish to finish the best universities and Schools of the last four years in the United States.
The Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship is awarded to undergraduate students who have been accredited for four years and up to $40,000. Each scholarship is intended to cover a significant portion of the student’s educational costs, including tuition, living expenses, books, and fees.
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation scholarship programs are designed to encourage and support excellent, hard-working students who are in financial need.
The scholarships are intended to offer financial and academic support to high school students, undergraduates, and graduates. In addition to the cash prize, students join a thriving network of nearly 3,000 Cooke Scholars.
Learn about the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation is a private, independent foundation dedicated to promoting the education of highly prospective students in need of a Jack Kent Cooke Financial Scholarship.
They offer the largest scholarships in the united states, comprehensive counseling, and other support services for students from grade 8 to graduate school. Since 2000, it has awarded more than $175 million in scholarships to nearly 2,300 students and more than $97 million in scholarships to organizations that serve gifted low-income students.
Young Scholars Program
The Jack Kent Cooke Youth Scholarship Program offers some of the most generous and personalized scholarships and educational support to exceptionally promising students from families across the country who have financial needs.
Cooke Young Scholars receive comprehensive educational advising and financial support from the 8th-grade high school to pursue their unique academic and talent goals.
University Scholarship Program
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program is an undergraduate scholarship program available to high-achieving high school seniors who are seeking to visit the best four-year universities in the country.
Cooke College Scholars receive up to $40,000 per year, support in scheduling conferences, ongoing advice, and the ability to network with the larger Cooke Scholar community.
Each award is intended to cover a significant portion of the student’s teaching experience, including tuition fees, living expenses, books, and required fees. Awards vary per person, based on tuition costs and other scholarships or scholarships they may receive.
The Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship programs are intended for high-flying high school students who will graduate from the nation’s top colleges and universities, pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any field of study at any accredited four-year university.
To access other undergraduate scholarships, click on the link
The Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship 2023 is hosted in the USA if you are an international student and wish to study in America. Check out the best scholarships to study in the United States.
The successful candidate will receive up to $40,000 per year to attend an accredited four-year undergraduate school. Each scholarship is intended to cover a significant portion of the student’s education costs, including tuition, living expenses, books, and fees.
The Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship 2023 is available to students who are citizens of the United States.
The number of the available offer is not specified. However, there are limited places for students seeking scholarships.
Before applying for the Jack Kent Cooke College Scholarship, applicants must meet the specified criteria:
- You must plan to graduate from an American high school before the spring of the year.
- Try to enroll in an accredited four-year university beginning in the fall of the academic year.
- Earn an unweighted cumulative average of 3.5 or higher.
- SAT combined critical reading and math scores of 1200 or higher and/or ACT composite points of 26 or higher
- Demonstrate significant unmet financial need. They will consider applicants with a household income of up to $95,000. However, they assume that most grantees are eligible for a Pell Grant.
- Only students graduating from accredited colleges or universities are eligible for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program.
To begin the application process, the applicant must click the Register button and create an account under their name. The link is here.
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation requirements for the College Scholarship Program are as follows:
- Demographic information about you and your family.
- Scientific information about you, including your unweighted cumulative grade point average, your class notes, and your scores on standardized tests.
- Self-assessment and multiple choice questions.
- The school profile must be completed by your principal or counselor.
- Two teacher recommendations will be completed by lead teachers
- Financial information, including the adjusted gross income (AGI) for the last three years for your household.
- Short and long tests.
- Official transcripts, college entrance, and transcript end reports, duplicate enrollments, online courses, etc. (where appropriate)
- Financial form, including a copy of the parent/guardian(s) for the past three years. If, for any reason, a federal tax form has not been filed, a Statement of Financial Condition must be submitted to the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation in addition to completing the form.
This year, the application for the university scholarship program is submitted through the common application. You will complete the General Application General Requirements, including things like your contact information, the school you visit and your grades, and your activities and awards.
You will also invite your school counselor and two teachers to submit recommendations through the common app. Once you’ve created a common application, add the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation as one of your “schools” to access college scholarship requirements. These include:
• Suitability questions
• Different short essays.
• Plan your college and major
• Financial information, including the Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) for the past three years for your household
You can learn more about the app through the common app on their website
Deadline for application
The deadline for the Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship is in January 2023. Incomplete or late applications will not be allowed.