Each year, SYF’s scholarships support hundreds of college-bound students through three nationally competitive scholarship programs. To date, SYF has awarded more than $19 million in scholarships to nearly 5,600 students in 42 states. And we’re just getting started.
Applicants are evaluated based on academic promise, financial need, work experience, and community/extracurricular involvement; additional criteria apply to each individual scholarship program.
Simon Youth Academy Scholarships support graduates of SYF’s 42 nationwide Simon Youth Academies through renewable two- and four-year scholarships.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Be currently enrolled and graduating in the Spring or Summer of 2021 from one of the Simon Youth Foundation Academies located in Simon® malls and/or other locations identified by SYF.
- Be a recent graduate of a Simon Youth Academy (Fall 2020 graduate).
- Plan to enroll in an accredited two- or four-year college, university, vocational/technical, or trade school full-time in Fall 2021;
- Attend the Academy graduation ceremony if selected as an Academy Scholarship recipient.
How to Apply
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to create an AIM account using your e-mail address and chosen password (please use an email address you frequently check; all scholarship decisions and requirements will be sent to this email address).
- Log in to your AIM account to be taken directly to the Simon Youth Foundation Scholarship application and enter eligibility information.
- Complete all required fields in the online application and upload any required documentation.
- If required, request a recommendation from a school representative (such as your high school principal, teacher, or counselor) using the tool within the online application.
- Click the Submit button on the Save/Submit page of the online application.
- Two-year scholarship recipients are eligible for up to $4,000 per year for two years (based on available funding); four-year scholarship recipients are eligible for up to $8,000 per year for four years (based on available funding).
- In addition, a select number of top applicants from all Academies will be eligible for the Best of the Best Award, which awards up to $10,000 per year for four years.
February 17, 2021