The Texas A & M University Offers Scholarship Awards International Excellence President Undergraduate in various areas, for international students successful.
Texas A&M University is the premier public institution of higher education in Texas and is currently ranked 168th in the QS Global World Rankings with a mission to provide the highest quality undergraduate and graduate programs.
Texas A&M University is one of the largest in the nation committed to providing students with opportunities for a well-rounded education that prepares them to become leaders in their careers and in their communities.
TAMU provides world-class education at a reasonable cost.
Title to Receive:
Place of Study:
Texas A&M University
Language(s) of instruction:
- The scholarship offers $ 3,001 to $ 4,000 per year.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Applicants must be freshmen.
- Students must apply through the university portal. Applicants must apply for the opportunity along with the application for admission.
- Students must submit a 500-word Essay, among other documents.
- Applicants must earn at least a 3.5 high school GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Students must present scores on the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0; TOEFL IBT – 94 or TOEFL PBT – 590.
How to apply for this student grant
Candidates are advised to visit the official link to apply for this student grant.
This is an annual scholarship.