A bequest made by Leslie Campbell-Brown in 2011 ensures that the scholarship will continue to exist into the foreseeable future. Candidates who intend to undertake postgraduate study at the University of Queensland are eligible for the Kathleen Campbell-Brown Scholarship in Australia, 2022. This scholarship is being offered by the University of Queensland.
About the Scholarship Sponsor:
There are many reasons why UQ is considered the best university in Australia. More national teaching awards have been bestowed to the University of Queensland (UQ) than any other Australian institution of higher education due to UQ’s dedication to educational quality. The three campuses of the University of Queensland (UQ) can be found in the same general area of South East Queensland. The University of Queensland has two campuses in the city of Brisbane; St. Lucia and Herston. Greater than two million people now make Brisbane their permanent home. Attractive features of the city include its subtropical climate, thriving cultural scene, and generally secure atmosphere. Brisbane is a hub for business, investment, major events, and education in the Asia-Pacific region because of its proximity to multiple biodiverse World Heritage sites, including rainforests, mountain ranges, and beaches.
The University of Queensland has a vast and varied alumni base, including more than 268,000 former students and 14,500 PhD holders. Students and graduates represent more than 170 nations. A substantial number (268,000) of these grads went to the University of Queensland. Over 53,600 undergraduate and graduate students attend one of the three campuses that make up the University of Queensland in South East Queensland. Eighteen thousand are postgraduates, and another eighteen thousand come from 134 different countries as foreign students. The university’s six colleges, eight internationally recognized research institutions, and over a hundred research centers are home to scholars from virtually every academic discipline. The renown university in Berkeley, California is a source of debate. College and university students in Queensland are afforded a great deal of flexibility in terms of selecting a major. The state of Queensland has had a huge increase in its student population in recent years, perhaps as a result of the area’s beautiful beaches, lush forests, diversified fauna, and exciting amusement parks. One possible explanation for the state’s rapid growth is its strategically placed.
It is well knowledge that universities in Queensland’s major cities provide a wide range of academic programs. These fields include the coordination of visitor movements and the running of hotels in addition to the performing arts and business. A diverse range of subjects, from hospitality and administration to marine science and tropical agriculture, are taught in regional Queensland schools. The University of Queensland (UQ) is the only Australian institution to have been a founding member of Universitas 21, and one of only three in Australia to be a part of the world-leading edX consortium. The Group of Eight is an organization consisting of the world’s leading research institutions, of which only one, Australia’s University of Queensland (UQ), was a founding member (Go8). UQ is not just one of the world’s best schools, but also one of the select handful in Australia to have joined the elite Group of Eight from its inception (Go8). (MOOCs)
Among the University of Queensland’s more than 280,000 alumni are more than 15,400 Ph.D. recipients. These alums have developed a worldwide community with members in over 170 countries. The three campuses of the University of Queensland are located in southeast Queensland, and they are home to more than 55,000 students and faculty. The institution has students from 142 different countries, including many of Queensland’s best minds. A total of 20,000 students are enrolled, including 19,500 graduate students and the 20,000 undergraduates. About 1,500 scientists, social scientists, and engineers call UQ home, and they’re all dedicated to preserving and advancing the university’s longstanding status as a research leader. There are over a hundred separate research centers at the University of Queensland, in addition to six academic colleges. The Australian Research Council’s Fellowships and Grants database shows that 419 separate grants totaling over $290 million have been awarded to the University of Queensland. The Australian Research Council provides these funding opportunities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Queensland
Scholarship Country: Australia
Scholarship Worth: $35,00
Scholarship Type: PhD
Nationality: International Students
Successful candidates for the University of Queensland’s Kathleen Campbell-Brown Scholarships in Australia, 2022 will receive $35,000.
Eligibility for Scholarship
- Those who wish to be considered for the Kathleen Campbell-Brown Scholarship, 2022 should be working for a research degree in the field of French studies.
- The recipients are strongly encouraged to incorporate research-related travel into their overall research strategy.
- In order to be eligible for the Kathleen Campbell-Brown Scholarship, 2022, applicants need to have at least one supervisor who is affiliated with the School of Languages and Cultures.
- Applicants need to meet the requirements for the UQ Graduate School Scholarship (base/living) (UQGSS).
- Academic achievement Capability of achieving one’s academic goals.
- The capacity for academic achievement and accomplishment.
- The significance of the research candidacy of the candidate in relation to the scholarship, as well as the relevance of the research to the scholarship.
- The possibility that winning the scholarship will both hasten the process of finishing the thesis and increase its overall quality.
- Any other relevant concerns not covered here
Awarding international students with tuition waivers for the 2022-2023 school year in select degree programs, the University of Innsbruck in Austria is committed to removing financial barriers to education. This award is for international students who have demonstrated academic excellence. Scholars of all levels are urged to apply for the upcoming 2022-2023 academic year at the university.
The University of Queensland – Kathleen Campbell-Brown Scholarships in Australia, 2022 is open to all International Students
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To submit your application, please visit the University of Queensland in Australia’s website at apply.uq.edu.au.
- When you apply to the University of Queensland for a higher degree by research program, you can also submit an application for this scholarship.
- When you submit your application, please check to see that the following are listed under the section for scholarships and joint study:
- Choose the option that reads, “I would like to be considered for a UQ scholarship to cover a living allowance stipend and tuition fee charges.”
The application deadline for University of Queensland – Kathleen Campbell-Brown Scholarships in Australia, 2022 is September 25, 2022