The NIADA Foundation promotes the academic growth of youth throughout the United States and awards scholarships annually in June at the National Independent Automobile Dealers Association Convention.
The competition for all students is judged by Northwood University, which narrows the field of competitors down to four candidates representing each of NIADA’s four regions for the regional scholarship and also selects the National scholarship recipient.
The scholarship recipients’ achievements, combined with their leadership and community endeavors, are sure to make them an asset to any institution of higher learning.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Four young men or women each year who have displayed outstanding abilities in education will be chosen.
- Applicants must be high school seniors who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement and high SAT and ACT scores.
- An essay will also be required as part of the application.
- High school transcript.
- Letter of recommendation, no more than 5.
- Must be a senior within the 2021 – 2022 school year.
How to Apply
Follow the link to the scholarship PDF provided. The application even says annual at the top which means they will just change the year to 2021 – 2022 after the 2021 school year has finished.
This $3,500 reward is an annual occurring scholarship, the 2020 – 2021 recipient has already been chosen and awarded.
March 12, 2022, however, if the packet is postmarked on March 12th, but the sponsor receives it at a later date, you still qualify. This is an annual scholarship and the 2020 – 2021 school year has picked its recipient, you have to wait until January 2021 for the next submission date.