The nation of Germany is in search of skilled students of excellent academic level whose main objective is to continue their preparation on European soil through a full scholarship program. The University of Bonn is the institution that promotes this project called, Bonn SDG Fellowships, it is worth mentioning that it has great worldwide recognition.
The German House of Studies registers various collaborations with entities around the globe, including Latin American nations. Interested parties and applicants must submit research related to a theme to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
Applicants who are winners of the full scholarships in Germany for Latino and Hispanic students must remain in that nation completing their academic year in an estimated time of one (1) to two (2) semesters.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
University of Bonn, Germany.
Levels and areas of studies:
Full postdoctoral research scholarship.
Who can participate ?:
Latino and Hispanic students who demonstrate academic excellence.
The Value of the scholarship:
The University of Bonn through the SDG Fellowships 2021 scholarship project will award the following prizes to the winning students:
- Travel allowance.
- Monthly stipend of 3,000 euros.
- Additional funds for family members between 250 and 300 euros.
- Research expenses of 500 euros.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- International postdoctoral research students.
- Have a title of the area established in the OSD program.
- Submit a formal enrollment using the University of Bonn online entry system.
- Upon successful completion of this step, you will need to complete an application form for the total financial award. It must be in PDF format and must not exceed eight (8) pages.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting documents: Transcripts and academic records, copies of passport, curriculum, personal statement, a PDF file of the full scholarship application, among others. To fully understand each requirement and step to follow to be considered for the international support project, visit the official website of the University of Bonn.
Until May 31, 2021.