Advenio eAcademy as the Awarding Body of the Masters program together with the Collaborating Universities, have launched a number of partial scholarships for the 2021Intakes.The Intakes are scheduled for January, April, July and October.
The Masters program is offered both as a part–time fully online program with a duration of 18months or as a full–time blended learning program with a duration of 12 months residential in Malta.
- Scholarships are being offered to reward high flying candidates with a first–degree qualifications, candidates with proven entrepreneurial experience and candidates facing special circumstances.
- the applicants must participate and pass the mandatory online Pre–Program Preliminary assessment, have at least a Second Upper Bachelor’s Degree and entrepreneurial experience.
- Candidates with proven entrepreneurial experience.
- Candidates facing special circumstances.
- The partial scholarship applies on the net program fee and a 50% deposit needs to be paid at application stage.
- Students must pay the outstanding balance within three months of starting the program.
Reward from Scholarship
- The partial scholarships will amount to 30% of the program fees and will be available for all Intakes scheduled in 2022.
- Scholarship applies for applications submitted by the end of March 2021.