The Macquarie University offers a doctoral fellowship in Sydney Quantum Academy (SQA), in various areas, for international students successful. Academic session 2021/2022.
Founded in 1964, Macquarie University is in the top 2% of the world’s top universities and in the top ten in Australia.
It provides students from all over the world with a variety of degree programs.
The candidate will work successfully as part of a multidisciplinary research team at Macquarie University to conduct autonomous scientific research and complete related activities under the supervision of researchers and academics.
Title to Receive: Doctorate Degree
Place of Study: Australia
Scholarship host: Macquarie University
Language of instruction: English
Application deadline: 09/26/2021
- The scholarship offers assistance as follows: The scholarship value of your primary doctoral stipend must not exceed the value of $33,000 per year.
- The main doctoral stipend scholarship must be less than 4 years in duration (full-time equivalent).
- The scholarship value of your primary doctoral stipend may exceed $33,000 per year.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Applicants must have an offer of admission to the university.
- After gaining admission, applicants must submit an online application form
- Applicants must submit their official academic records, passport copy, valid Australian visa (for permanent residents or humanitarian visa holders), and detailed CV (including all research results, e.g. publications, journal articles, etc.).
- Applicants must have evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, see the English language requirements.
- For the SQA Primary Scholarship: Must not have another Primary Ph.D. Stipend Scholarship Must be a 2022 student. Students who started in June 2021 or earlier are not eligible For SQA Supplemental Scholarship: Must have, or have an offer to have, a primary doctoral stipend scholarship (for example, a Research Training Program (RTP) or equivalent scholarship).
How to apply
You will need to provide a project proposal, CV, academic transcripts, and any other additional information when you apply.
This supporting documentation must be contained in a single pdf (not a portfolio) ordered as below.
1. Project Proposal
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Academic Transcripts
Please note that you have to attach your CV to your application online. In addition, Do not attach publications to your application. Mention them in your CV.