Improving health communication for the prevention of young people using e-cigarettes is the title of the project that we are looking for an outstanding candidate for since it is a PhD fellowship for a project that is sponsored by the Medical Research Future Fund. Flinders University, the Lung Foundation Australia, Drug and Alcohol Services South Australia, and the Cancer Council of South Australia are all working together on this fascinating initiative as partners. Researchers from The George Institute, The University of Melbourne, The University of Queensland, The University of Otago, The University of New South Wales, and the South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute are all members of this collaboration.
The recipient of this doctoral scholarship will conduct their research at Flinders University Northern Territory (NT), where they will be supervised by Professor James Smith, Professor Billie Bonevski, and other Flinders University academics. The student will collaborate closely with the larger research team as well as the management of the project.
About the Scholarship Provider:
Today’s leading universities, including Flinders, are forward-thinking institutions that place a premium on their students and alums. You are encouraged to “seize the day” and make the most of every situation at Flinders. Everything you need to succeed in school is right here on campus. When compared to other top universities around the world, Flinders University holds its own. went to a famous university, from where they emerged as top graduates. Flinders University is home to some of the world’s most introspective minds. Being curious, imaginative, and willing to take risks are all traits essential for showing initiative and displaying original thought. You can now make an educated judgement of Flinders University thanks to your research. Being recognised as Australia’s best employer for recent graduates is a significant achievement.
Graduates typically receive exciting internship, mentoring, and practicum opportunities due to the high regard in which our degrees are held. Flinders University is ranked #43 in Asia and the Pacific and #271 in the globe by Times Higher Education. The definitive list of the world’s top institutions has been updated for 2020. Our long-term goal is to expand the positive influence our company has by strengthening our ties to the local communities where we do business and by forming partnerships with international organisations that are working to solve critical issues in fields like education and scientific research.
Since its beginning, Flinders University’s degree programmes have been held in high esteem as among the best in the world. The professional prospects of graduates from these prestigious schools are excellent. The Australian university Flinders is the birthplace of several successful businesses. You can gain firsthand exposure to innovative business strategies by interning at one of these firms. Flinders University’s main campus may be found in the bustling business sector of Adelaide. Bedford Park and the neighbouring neighbourhoods. The trendy hotel is not far from the city’s primary commercial district and the beach. These figures incorporate spending on both the Student Centre and the Plaza. The tower will serve as office space for a diverse range of organisations. Flinders Village features numerous one-of-a-kind shops, eateries, and cultural activities. The liberal arts education that students at Flinders University get contributes to their excellent academic performance.
International students at Flinders University have access to a wide range of orientation and orientation-related services designed to ease their transition to life in Adelaide and Australia. Even after orientation has finished, we continue to communicate with international students. Ninety percent of our international students say they would tell a friend to study at our university. The University of Adelaide-affiliated Flinders Medical Centre will be easier to reach after the Flinders Village station and line open in 2020. The average commute time for people who live and work downtown will be reduced by 22 minutes per day. Savings in both time and energy are possible. Flinders University’s Bedford Park campus is located around 12 kilometres south of Adelaide’s downtown. The harbour and city are laid out before you before you.
The gorgeous lake and native Australian vegetation stand in stark contrast to the sleek, modern buildings. The Adelaide suburb of Bedford Park is home to Flinders University, and is known for its beauty and convenience. The cost of living in Adelaide is quite inexpensive compared to other big cities. “(2016 World Liveability Report)” “(2016 World Liveability Report)” “(2016 World Liveability Report)” “(2016 World Liveability Report)” “(2016 World Liveability Report)”
Flinders University is dedicated to student-initiated innovation in a wide range of disciplines. Students at Flinders University have access to academic advisors and funding opportunities to assist them choose a major and set attainable, long-term objectives. Once the New Flinders Rail Station opens in 2020, students, faculty, and tourists will have a considerably simpler time getting to the city’s core and the Tonsley innovation zone. The commercial district of Flinders Village has grown substantially in recent years as a result of new construction.
SeNSS is one of only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC, and they will be offering a handful of fully-funded ESRC doctoral studentships beginning in September 2023. SeNSS is one of the only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Flinders University
Scholarship Country: Australia
Scholarship Worth: $33,000
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
- The following are part of the scholarship:
- A stipend with an annual value of $33,000 that is tax free Scholar support of $5,000 per year that is tax free
- A Research Training Programme Fee Offset Scholarship will be provided to Australian Citizens, New Zealand Citizens, and Permanent Residents in order to cover their tuition costs. The scholarship will be offered for a period of three years.
The Gustafsson & Skrondal Visiting Scholarship is administered by the University of Oslo’s Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO). As part of the visiting scholar program, CEMO and the University of Oslo host a number of young researchers from Norway and elsewhere each year.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- A student must fulfill the following requirements in order to be considered for the awarding of this scholarship:
- Meet Ph.D. admission requirements, which include having an Australian Honours degree Class 1 or 2A or equivalent qualification (at least AQF Level 8), including a research component of at least 6 months full-time study achieving Distinction (75%) OR including evidence of equivalent research experiences, such as a substantial first-author refereed publication or track record as a researcher in a relevant field. Applicants must also be citizens of Australia or New Zealand or have been granted permanent resident status.
The Flinders University 2023 Ph.D. The scholarship is open to all International Students
If a student enrolls in one of the degree programs offered by SOAS University of London, they may be eligible to receive a fee waiver award in the amount of £5,000. This award is available to students who are interested in receiving a degree from SOAS University of London.
- Before sending in their applications, potential applicants are strongly encouraged to get in touch with Dr. Joshua Trigg through email at the following address: [email protected].
- In the event that you are extended an invitation to submit an application, the person in charge of the project may request that you supply supporting paperwork to back up your application.
- Both the application for admission and the application for the scholarship will be handled in a distinct manner; applications for admission to candidature are to be filed electronically.
- Applicants who are interested in the scholarship opportunity but have not yet submitted an application for admission to a suitable HDR are required to do so in addition to their scholarship application.
- The candidates acknowledge the following by submitting this separate application:
- The ‘Supervisor confirmation’ needs to make reference to the application that was submitted for this scholarship.
- Only in the event that the applicant is successful in receiving the scholarship will their application for admission to the doctoral programme be considered.
- If possible, the winning candidate will start work earlier than June 30th, 2023, although this can be negotiated; in any case, they won’t start later than July 2023.
The application deadline for the Flinders University 2023 Ph.D. Scholarship is June 6, 2023.