If a candidate for a postgraduate research scholarship is not successful in obtaining a scholarship from the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) or from Flinders University Research Scholarship, the College of Science and Engineering will provide that applicant with one of a limited number of research grants.
The College of Science and Engineering Research Awards are tenable at Flinders University for up to three years for a Doctorate by research, or up to two years for a Masters degree, provided that acceptable progress is made throughout the award period. The total amount of time that can be spent working toward a degree can have previous periods of time spent studying applied toward it as credit. Applicants who will begin or are already pursuing a research-based Master’s degree or Doctorate degree at the Faculty of Science and Engineering will be the only ones eligible for this prize.
About the Scholarship Provider:
Flinders University, like the world’s other top universities, is a forward-thinking, student-focused institution. Students at Flinders are urged to “seize the day” and make the most of every available experience. All the tools you need for academic success are right here on campus. Flinders University can hold its own academically against any other top school in the world. attended a prestigious university or college and graduated at the top of their classes. Some of the brightest minds in the known universe can be found at Flinders University. Initiating new ideas and coming up with novel notions requires personality attributes like curiosity, ingenuity, and a willingness to take risks. You now have the chance to form an informed judgment thanks to your study of Flinders University. Having your company as the best in Australia for hiring young college grads is a huge honor.
Because of the high regard in which our degrees are held, our graduates frequently find themselves in positions of mentorship, internships, and practicums. This is because of the prestige associated with our diplomas. Flinders institution is the 43rd top institution in Asia and the Pacific, according to Times Higher Education, which placed it as the 271st best university in the world. The 2020 edition of the ultimate ranking of the world’s finest educational institutions is now available. By deepening our ties to the communities in which we operate and collaborating with international organizations tackling pressing problems in areas like education and scientific research, we hope to increase our company’s positive impact on the world.
Since its founding, Flinders University has consistently been recognized for its excellent degree programs, which have earned it a spot among the world’s best. Professional prospects for graduates of these illustrious universities are excellent. Several well-known companies can trace their beginnings back to their time at Australia’s Flinders University. An internship at one of these organizations would provide you with invaluable exposure to innovative business methods. The majority of Flinders University’s buildings are located in the thriving central business district of Adelaide. locations adjacent to and surrounding Bedford Park. The hotel is in a great spot, close to the beach and the city’s main shopping district. This paper incorporates the budgets for both the Student Center and the Plaza. A wide variety of businesses will call the tower home. Flinders Village is home to numerous one-of-a-kind retail establishments, restaurants, and cultural events. The liberal arts education that students at Flinders University get contributes, at least in part, to their outstanding academic success.
Flinders University provides an extensive array of orientation and orientation-related services to help international students adjust to life in Adelaide and Australia. We keep in touch with overseas students even after orientation has ended. In fact, 90% of our international students say they would recommend our school to a friend or colleague. In 2020, when the new Flinders Village station and line are completed, it will be much simpler to visit the University of Adelaide’s linked Flinders Medical Centre. As a result, visiting the Flinders Medical Centre will be less of a hassle. Those who work and reside in the same central business district will save an average of 22 minutes each day on their commute. Potential energy and time savings are discussed. Flinders University’s Bedford Park campus can be found around 12 kilometers south of Adelaide’s downtown. The city and harbor are visible in your immediate vicinity.
The modern architecture stands in stark contrast to the picturesque lake and native Australian plants and animals that surround it. It’s possible that Flinders University is located in Adelaide’s lovely and convenient Bedford Park suburb. Adelaide’s cost of living is lower than the costs in most other major cities. The correct citations for this article are “(2016 World Liveability Report)”, “(2016 World Liveability Report)”, and “(2016 World Liveability Report)”.
One of Flinders University’s main goals is to encourage student-initiated research and growth in all academic areas. Flinders University provides its students with access to academic counselors and financial aid consultants who may help them select a major and develop realistic, long-term goals. Visitors, students, and faculty will have much better access to the city center and the Tonsley innovation zone after the New Flinders Rail Station opens in 2020. Flinders Village’s commercial core has expanded greatly in recent years as a result of new building construction.
SeNSS is one of only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC, and they will be offering a handful of fully-funded ESRC doctoral studentships beginning in September 2023. SeNSS is one of the only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Flinders University
Scholarship Country: Australia
Scholarship Worth: $33,000
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
- The scholarship provides an annual stipend that is adjusted to the consumer price index and is equal to $33,000 (2023 rate).
- In addition, recipients who are citizens of Australia or New Zealand or who have the status of an Australian permanent resident will be eligible to receive a Research Training Program Fee Offset, which will cover their tuition costs for a period of up to four years. Students from other countries are not qualified to receive a fee reduction from the Research Training Program. The document titled “Conditions of Award” that may be found below contains information regarding tuition fees that are applicable to international students.
The Gustafsson & Skrondal Visiting Scholarship is administered by the University of Oslo’s Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO). As part of the visiting scholar program, CEMO and the University of Oslo host a number of young researchers from Norway and elsewhere each year.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- The following criteria will be used to determine who is eligible for awards:
- Have completed at least four years of tertiary education studies at a high level of achievement and have an appropriate Honours 1 or high 2A (or equivalent) uni degree.
- Are enrolled as full-time students in the Faculty of Science and Engineering; Will commence or are continuing a Masters degree by research or Doctorate degree by research; Have had their candidature accepted in the area in which they propose to continue their studies.
- This award is generally presented on the basis of academic merit and research potential to the highest-ranked eligible postgraduate research scholarship applicant(s), who are not awarded an AGRTP Scholarship or a Flinders University Research Scholarship. The applicant(s) must be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- The College will be in charge of making the decision regarding who will get the awards.
The Flinders University 2023 College of Science and Engineering Research Awards (CSERA) Mid-Year Round is open to all International Students
If a student enrolls in one of the degree programs offered by SOAS University of London, they may be eligible to receive a fee waiver award in the amount of £5,000. This award is available to students who are interested in receiving a degree from SOAS University of London.
- To be considered, applications must be received by the closing date and must be submitted electronically through the Flinders University Student System.
- Please go to the ‘My Scholarships’ tab when you are logged into the Student System. Click the option labeled “Create New Scholarship Application,” then navigate to the drop-down menu and select “College of Science and Engineering Award.”
The application deadline for the Flinders University 2023 College of Science and Engineering Research Awards (CSERA) Mid-Year Round is July 7, 2023.