Would you like to start your Ph.D. degree in Australia? RMIT University in Australia is calling all international and local students to join the scholarship for the Automated Decision-Making International Award. The scholarship program aims to support Australian students and international students who will be enrolled in a Ph.D. degree program at the university for the academic year of 2021-2022.
RMIT University in Australia is committed to helping every student to give a high education that will help them achieve their career and be more ready in today’s world. The university is globally renowned for giving excellent education and providing top-quality education that focuses on academic and growth developments. The university’s mission is to inspire all students to engage in activities and new ideas by exploring more resources and information, cultural spaces in the most cutting-edge university facilities.
The RMIT University invites the application for the ADM+S scholarship in the following area of study
- ADM System, development, and distribution of automated decision-making
- SYstem application in the following system domain such as transport, health, social services, news, and media.
- ADM governance, ethical and regulatory issues
All Australian and international students are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The students must meet the criteria required by the university:
- An Australian residence
- International Students that can meet the minimum required English language score
- Permanent residence students
- The students who can demonstrate their ability to work as part of the cross-disciplinary research
- Who has a strong background that is relevant to the STEM discipline and HASS
- Must be holding a 1st class honor or 2A must be equivalent to the Master’s degree.
To be able to apply for the scholarship, the students are advised to be enrolled at the RMIT University in a Ph.D. degree and must be able to complete the necessary documents needed to be considered. The supporting document needed is:
- Students Cover Letter, the cover letter must be a research statement.
- Academic Transcript of Records
- The CV must include all the awards and any publications.
- Two Referees
All documents must be emailed to [email protected]
Scholarship Further Information
The ADM+S students will be given a chance to participate in a national ARC center research and other personal developments program that will be provided by the university. The proposed projects for the applicants can use the following topics in areas as follow:
- ADM and responses to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Mapping the geography of ADM
- ADM systems and machines
- Developing a future generated system that will enable the equitable needed allocations of the constrained resources
- Developing and studying new approaches
For further information about the following areas, interested students may contact the university to gain more information about the areas to be proposed.
The RMIT will be giving the award for seven deserving students amounting to up to $31,260 per annum on the Ph.D. degree program. The scholarship will be offered annually.