The University of Cape Breton Offers Undergraduate and Master’s Scholarships in Various Areas for successful international students. The academic year 2021-2022.
The University of Cape Breton, Cape Breton University, is a coeducational public university committed to accessible and high-quality education; innovative research; and a vibrant, multicultural future. Cape Breton University pushes the boundaries of innovation and leadership to create a global academic experience and build a sustainable future for its students. It offers students excellent experiential learning and undergraduate research opportunities in a supportive academic environment.
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate
Place of Study: Canada
Sponsor: University of Cape Breton
Application Deadline: 10/15/2021
- The scholarship offers $10,000 to $30,000 to cover tuition for the applied program at CBU.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Applicants must have received an acceptance letter for the applied CBU program.
- To apply, students are asked to create an account on the university portal and apply through it. Students who successfully apply before the deadline and meet the requirements for the opportunity will be considered.
- Students must submit the following documents: Complementary application; Official transcript of your qualifications; Evidence of financial need; High school transcripts; Essay in 500 words; Academic and non-academic references.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum score of 65% in their previous academic work to be admitted to CBU.
- Applicants must obtain minimum scores on the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 80; TOEFL PBT – 550; TEOFL CBT-213; CAEL – 60; IELTS – 6.5 or MELAB – 85.