Illinois Wesleyan University (IWU) is making available the Merit-Based Scholarships, President’s Scholarships and Need-Based Financial Aid to international students who are applying to enter the first year of Bachelors programs offered by the University. In addition to merit scholarships, students may be eligible for IWU-funded scholarships, loans, and campus-employment opportunities.
Illinois Wesleyan is able to award merit scholarships and need-based financial aid for international students in each first-year entering class. Students who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents are considered international students.
Illinois Wesleyan is No. 4 in the nation on College Gazette ‘s list of 10 Incredible Liberal Arts Colleges On the Rise , based on “amazing success over the past 15 years” in programs, student/alumni accomplishments, faculty accolades and other similar metrics.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Merit-Based Scholarships: These awards range from US$16,000 to US$30,000 per year and are renewable for up to 4 years.
- Only qualified international applicants with outstanding academic achievement and test scores on the required entrance exams.
- Applicants should be sure to apply for the right scholarship when sending in an application form, students may be entered for more than 1 scholarship.
- Can be an international student that does not have a U.S. citizenship or a U.S. citizen.
- Applicants must be able to show high merit from previous transcripts, letters of recommendation, and general high GPA ratings.
How to Apply
Any applicant that submits their college application to the Illinois Wesleyan University will be automatically entered into winning this potential $30,000 scholarship.
The link provided will ask all new recipients to create a login account which every applicant needs to do to. After registering for an account, each applicant will be able to access and submit a university application. As well as being notified if they have won this particular merit-based scholarship.
These awards range from $16,000 to $30,000 per year and are renewable for up to four years. The reward amount can be changed depending on a recipients financial situation.
Deadline & Annual
The application and financial aid process will remain open until classes begin in the Fall. All completed applications will be reviewed individually. This means the deadline is February 15th, 2022. This is an annual scholarship.