Talent Attraction Scholarship Program for undergraduate studies at the University of Jaén in Spain.
This program finances 50 scholarships for international students of excellence who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the University of Jaén with the objectives of:
- To promote the internationalization of the students of the Bachelor’s degrees of the University of Jaén.
- Facilitate the access of international students to degree studies adapted to the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
- Promote the attraction of students of excellence to undergraduate studies at the University of Jaén
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
University of Jaén, Spain.
Levels and areas of studies:
Undergraduate studies in the following areas:
- Arts and Humanities
- experimental sciences
- social Sciences
Who can participate?:
Students from the following countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
The endowment of the scholarship:
- 100% coverage of the enrollment costs of the credits required to pass the chosen program (240 ECTS for undergraduate studies).
- 100% coverage of credit recognition expenses for those students who request it.
- Health insurance (illness/hospitalization), repatriation, accidents, and civil liability during the period of validity of the scholarship.
- An economic amount of € 2,200 per year per candidate, for accommodation and/or living expenses. The price of accommodation and air tickets will not be fully covered by this scholarship. The beneficiaries will be able to use the € 2,200 to defray part of the expenses. You can know an approximation of the costs of living in Jaén or Linares.
- In justified cases, other necessary expenses may be covered during the stay at the University of Jaén.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Have completed high school or equivalent or be in a position to have completed it as of September 15, 2020.
- Have a minimum score of 7 on a 10-point scale in the studies in the previous section.
Instructions to apply:
Applications will be submitted until April 5, 2021, through the computer application available on the official website of the University of Jaén.
Together with the application form, the following documentation must be sent in electronic format (pdf):
- Copy of passport or identity document.
- Certification of your academic record with grades.
- Certification certifying knowledge of the English language (if you request the Degree in Business Administration and Management).
Optionally, together with the application, it can be sent in electronic format (pdf):
- Copy of the academic qualification or the document that accredits the completion of studies.
Until April 5, 2021, at 23:59 Spanish time