The Auckland University of Technology offers a Ph.D. scholarship in various fields for international students’ successful, academic sessions 2020-2021.
Founded in 1895, Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand’s second-largest university, it has a wide range of degree programs for international students. It has many global opportunities for its applicants with the best teaching facilities at an extended level. While studying at this university, applicants will gain the skills and knowledge necessary for their future careers and will successfully transition from candidates to professionals.
- The scholarship offers to subsidize the full fees.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record, a strong academic benchmark, and have demonstrated the potential for high-quality research.
- To apply, participants must be admitted to a doctoral program at the university. After that, they can fill out the online application form for the grant.
- Candidates must submit a research proposal, reference letter, resume, passport scan, and copy of academic transcripts.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 8.0 or higher in their most recent qualification program.
- Candidates must meet the English language requirements to study at AUT.