Do you want to study undergraduate in the USA? The University of Mary Washington has the perfect option for you. This prestigious institution located in the American nation is promoting a set of funding scholarships for international, Latino and Hispanic students who demonstrate academic excellence.
Since it was established as a university, it has been characterized by providing high-level courses and projects for all its members. It currently has more than 100 programs and more than 60 careers or areas. In addition, it is recognized worldwide for its work in the field of higher education.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
University of Mary Washington, United States.
Levels and areas of studies:
Full-time undergraduate degree in any field available.
Who can participate ?:
International applicants of high academic level.
Endowment of the scholarship:
The University of Mary Washington will award a financial award to applicants who are winners of the scholarships of excellence in USA 2021 – 2022.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- International students with a perfect academic record.
- Have a high school (baccalaureate) degree equivalent to one obtained in the United States.
- Make a formal enrollment in the full-time undergraduate course through the University of Mary Washington web portal.
- Have a high cumulative GPA.
- Fully master the English language, spoken and written. You will need to provide the TOEFL or IELTS certificate that supports your knowledge of that language.
Instructions to apply:
Present the following supporting documents: Academic transcripts, previously obtained degrees, English language proficiency certificate, curriculum, personal statement, copies of passport, among others. To learn more about scholarships in the USA, visit the official website of the University of Mary Washington.
Until February 1, 2021.