Alfred State College Offers Undergraduate Cultural Scholarships in Diverse Areas for successful international students. The academic year 2021-2022.
Alfred State College is a state university in Alfred, New York. More than 80 specializations in arts, applied technology, architecture, management, and engineering technology are available. The school of arts and sciences, the school of applied technology, and the school of architecture, management, and engineering technology are the three schools of the university. You can expand your knowledge and skills for real-world experience while attending this university. The university offers world-class instruction and a wonderful living environment, preparing you for the global workplace.
- The scholarship offers up to $3,000 a year.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Applicants must be international students who have a 2.5 GPA in high school or college.
- To apply, applicants must enter undergraduate courses at the university. After receiving admission, they can apply for this award.
- Applicants must present a birth certificate, copy of a valid passport, official academic records from the college or university, evidence of English language, and complete curriculum vitae.
- For admission, applicants must have a high school certificate with an excellent academic record.
- Applicants will need to meet specific English / other language requirements in order to study there.