UoPeople, University of the People , Offers Undergraduate Scholarship in Various Areas for successful international students . The program is delivered online.
The University of the People is the first free, non-profit, accredited online university in the United States. With an innovative online learning model and instructors from the world’s leading academic volunteers, UoPeople offers the opportunity to earn an invaluable, high-quality American degree.
It offers two-year associate and four-year bachelor’s programs in business administration, computer science, and health sciences, as well as an MBA program. Recently, the University of the People (UoPeople) and the International Baccalaureate (IB) have launched a free online Master of Education (M.Ed.). Founded in 2009 and accredited in 2014, UoPeople has quickly established itself in the international arena of online higher education.
- Some of the scholarships offered are:
- Simone Biles Legacy Scholarship Fund
- Refugee Emergency Assistance Scholarship Fund – Refugees and Asylum Seekers
- Hoffmann Foundation Scholarship
- UoPeople general scholarship
- Students pay only one assessment fee at the end of each course ($ 120 for undergraduate studies and $ 240 for graduate studies). Applicants are also asked for a one-time, non-refundable application fee of $ 60.
- Applicants must be high school graduate students, with access to a computer and the Internet and sufficient English skills to study at the University.
- The admission process is administered in 5 annual terms. The next deadline is March 27, 2021 for the period beginning April 8, 2021.
- Interested applicants should apply now.
- For detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship and the University in general, please visit the official website.