The University of Torrens offers scholarships hospitality Three Pillars Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School Undergraduate and Masters; for successful international students. The academic year 2021-2022.
Torrens Institution is a private university in Australia. It offers high-quality undergraduate, doctoral, graduate-by-study, and specialized degree programs in a wide range of academic subjects. Students will have access to a wide range of job options and develop the skills they need to build successful careers at this university. At the institution, students prepare for the world of tomorrow.
Title to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: Australia
Host: University of Torrens
Application Deadline: 08/22/2021
- The scholarship offers up to a 30% discount on tuition fees.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- International undergraduate and graduate students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL during a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship. The scholarship is applicable only on the cost of tuition and in first-attempt subjects.
- Before applying for this opportunity, candidates must be admitted to any undergraduate or master’s degree course at the university. After enrolling, applicants can access this scholarship.
- Upload to your application a copy of your official transcripts for all high school (high school) and postsecondary / college education
- Undergraduate applicants must show a high school credit average and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Graduate applicants must show a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.