Already richly financed by the University’s founder as well as by philanthropic contributions from institutional and private sponsors, CEU’s operating expenses are covered by charitable contributions. Because of this, we are able to maintain a reduced list price for our Master of Science programs, which in turn makes them available to a greater number of students. Because of this, our extremely reputed Master of Science programs are able to provide prices that are comparable to those of other business master’s programs located all over the world; however, further CEU financial help is restricted for those programs.
About the Scholarship Sponsor:
Central European University, also known as CEU, is a university in Vienna that teaches in English and was established in 1991 by a group of forward-thinking intellectuals. The vast majority of its founders were significant figures in the anti-totalitarian democratic opposition. Accredited in both the United States and Hungary, the Central European University (CEU) grants degrees in the fields of mathematics, environmental science, business management, law, and the social sciences and humanities. It is widely regarded as one of the most significant universities in Central Europe with regard to the social sciences and the humanities. Students can experience a wealth of historical, cultural, and social diversity within a thriving capital city thanks to the city’s location in the center of Central Europe. The Central European University (CEU) is located in a number of buildings in a lively downtown neighborhood just a few minutes’ walk from the Danube. Since students attend CEU from over 100 different countries spread across five continents, there is no single nation that constitutes a predominant majority of the student body. One of the most alluring features of college life is the institution’s one-of-a-kind feature, which can be found at the university.
The physical and digital holdings of the CEU Library are extensive, notably in the areas of the social sciences and the humanities. The library provides users with access to a variety of academic databases and has more than 255,000 papers available in a variety of forms. The Danube Regatta, the Autumn Sports Day, the International Cultural Festival, and the Valentine’s Day Ice Skating Party are some of the annual events that take place at the university.
Additionally, CEU students who have a wide range of interests and activities—from chess and basketball to film and literature—receive active encouragement and support from the university. Famous former students include József Berényi, Chairman of the Party of the Hungarian Coalition, Ilir Dugoolli, Ambassador of the Republic of Kosovo to Norway, and Sran Cviji, a political scientist from Serbia. Ilir Dugoolli currently serves as Ambassador of the Republic of Kosovo to Norway.
The student body at Central European University in Budapest is organized into a Student Union, which plays an active role in the administration and operation of the University. The Student Union is responsible for organizing activities, events, and projects that aim to make the lives of students better. You can reach the CEU Student Union at [email protected] if you have any questions or need any assistance.
In addition, students have the opportunity to participate in a variety of fun activities, such as Welcome Events, Autumn Sports Day, DeStress Week, the International Cultural Festival, and many more. Throughout the course of the academic year, the Community Engagement Office at CEU is in charge of planning and hosting a variety of fun events for the students of the university. These events are organized by that office.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Central European University (CEU)
Scholarship Country: Austria
Scholarship Worth: 30% Tuition
Scholarship Type: Masters
Nationality: International Students
- CEU provides an Early Bird discount on the tuition cost for students who submit their applications before the specified deadline in order to assist you with funding your studies and to make the application process easier for you.
- Advantages of participating in this limited-time offer
- Get a thirty percent discount on your tuition.
- Gain a competitive advantage over the thousands of other applications.
- Get notification of acceptance no later than the end of January to guarantee your place in the program.
- Prepare for the coming year by getting a head start and making plans.
Eligibility for Scholarship
- In order to be eligible, you need to:
- Meet the prerequisites for entry into either the Master of Science in Finance or the Master of Science in Business Analytics programs.
- Be a student who pays for themselves.
- Apply by January 2, 2023 at 23:59 Central European Time (CET).
- You should submit an email to [email protected] indicating that you would want to be considered for the discount after you have applied for the program before the application deadline.
- If you do not already have a math exam from an outside source, you are required to take the CEU math exam on Tuesday, January 10, 2023. (online).
- Those who are successful in completing the exam or who have previous experience with an external math exam will be invited for an interview. The interviews for the Master of Business Analytics will take place on the 14th of January 2022, while the interviews for the Master of Finance will take place on the 17th of January 2022.
- By the 25th of January, a decision about admittance will have been made public.
- Within the next ten days, you are expected to provide a response to the admissions offer.
- When you accept the offer, you will need to pay the registration fee and the first tuition installment (i.e., fifty percent of the early bird discounted tuition charge) in order to secure your desired place of study. The breakdown of these payments is as follows:
- The cost of the Master’s in Business Analytics is 15,000 Euros according to the list pricing. The program can be purchased for only 10,500 EUR if you take advantage of the Early Bird offer. You will be required to make the first payment of the first installment, which is fifty percent of the total, in the month of February, ten days after we have pre-confirmed your eligibility.
- There is a list price of 15,000 EUR for the Master of Finance program. The program can be purchased for just 10,500 EUR if you take advantage of the Early Bird offer. You will be required to make the first payment of the first installment, which is fifty percent of the total, in the month of February, ten days after we have pre-confirmed your eligibility.
- It is not possible to combine the Early Bird deal with any other CEU offerings, scholarships, or discount opportunities.
- In the event that you intend to apply for a student visa, the authorities may demand that you pay the whole amount of your tuition in advance.
Undergraduates at Leeds University in the United Kingdom can apply for a scholarship for the 2023–2024 school year. In an effort to inspire all students to continue their study, the University of Leeds is looking for exceptional students who can participate in research across the Mathematics department and are inspired to pursue higher education.
The CEU 2023 Scholarship for MS in Finance and MS in Business Analytics is open to all International Students
- Visit the website of CEU for further information.
The application deadline for CEU 2023 Scholarship for MS in Finance and MS in Business Analytics is January 2, 2023.