The University of New England Offers a Master’s or Doctorate Scholarship in Various Areas for successful international students, session 2020-21. The program will provide a high-quality life grant and tuition fees for higher research students to study in Australia.
Established in 1938, the University of New England is a well-known university offering more than 200 programs in 23 disciplines at the undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate levels.
The university offers the best educational facilities for students. By joining the university, students have the opportunity to obtain practical and primary research in many areas of study.
- The scholarship offers AU $ 28,092 (2020 rate) per year tax-free for full-time students, paid in biweekly installments.
- The scholarship does not cover transportation, subsistence, medical insurance or study materials.
- Candidates must be national or international students enrolled in an HDR accredited study program at an Australian HEP.
- You must not be receiving income from another source to support that student’s overall living costs while taking your course of study if that income is greater than 75 percent of that student’s RTP stipend rate.
- Income unrelated to the student’s course of study or income received from the student’s course of study should not be taken into account, but not in order to support the general costs of living.
- Candidates owe a Commonwealth scholarship designed to offset HDR fees.
- Candidates must be enrolled full-time, on campus for the duration of their application.
- How to apply
- After enrolling in the university, candidates must submit an application form.
- Applicants must submit a statement of support from their primary supervisor, this statement must be no more than 500 words and must describe the alignment of the applicant’s research proposal and provide a clear indication of the level of support for the project. The supervisor can send the statement directly to the Research Services by email at email@example.com or the student can attach it to the application.
- Applicants from outside the home country must meet specific English language requirements in order to study at the university.
Closes 30 June 2020