The University of Queensland Offers Engineering Ph.D. Scholarship for Successful International Students.
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is a public research university in Australia. It is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world. The university offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate, and higher decoration degrees so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience at the university.
The scholarship offers $ 28,092 per year (2020 rate).
The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Eligible course or subjects: Sponsorship will be in Engineering and Computing
- Applicants must have a Master of Philosophy (or other Master of Research);
Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least Class IIA honors or equivalent;
Master of Coursework with a GPA of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale that includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean.
- A graduate degree with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale will be considered on a case-by-case basis, along with demonstrated research experience equivalent to the IIA honors class; o Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
- To apply for the program, you must enroll at the University of Queensland.
- Applicants must present a CV, academic records and certificates, a copy of their passport, letters of recommendation, among other documents.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements of the university.