The University of Canterbury offers a Ph.D. Scholarship in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Chemistry, and Materials Science for successful international students. The academic year 2021/2022.
Founded in 1873, the University of Canterbury is the second oldest university in New Zealand. It offers degrees in Arts, Commerce, Education, Engineering, Fine Arts, Forestry, Health Sciences, Law, Music, Social Work, Speech and Language Pathology, Science, Training, and Sports Teaching. Candidates will gain an excellent educational foundation by studying at this university, which you can turn into an amazing career. It allows you to develop research, study, writing, and presentation skills.
- The scholarship offers $ 27,500 tax-free; per year for three years per year.
- Funding also covers national tuition fees, research project consumable costs, and related research funding for conferences/workshops.
- You can also earn additional income for teaching assistance opportunities.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Acceptable Course (s): The award is acceptable for the doctoral study program in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Chemistry, and Materials Science.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record (Bachelor of Hons, 1st in Eng / Science for national students, and a Master’s degree for international students)
- Applicants must have excellent written skills; as well as outstanding ability in materials science, synthetic chemistry, laboratory-based microbiology, water quality engineering, or life cycle assessment modeling applied to engineering; Additive manufacturing skills, such as 3D printing, are an asset to the materials science position.
- If you are interested in this scholarship, you must apply for admission to a doctoral program at the university. After being admitted, candidates can apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must submit a CV, motivation letter, transcript, passport-size photographs, and bachelor’s or master’s grade sheets.
- Applicants must have a good command of the English language.
Application Deadline: 15th February, 2021