Deadline: 06/01/2021 – 11/01/2021
Interested in getting a Full Doctoral Research Fellowship in New Zealand? The Victoria University of Wellington is offering a prize package full funding for international students who demonstrate high academic levels, the same benefit in various ways to candidates who win.
The full scholarship in New Zealand does not have a primary goal, otherwise, it has a chain of goals for scholars to meet. The program will provide the financial aid necessary for you to carry out your studies without any type of concern or complication due to enrollment, in addition, it will have other forms of help, such as follow-up, an invitation to events, consultancies, and more.
Victoria University of Wellington is one of the most renowned institutions in the oceanic nation, due to the high levels of education it offers in higher areas. It is recognized worldwide for the prestigious scholarship programs that it promotes.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
Levels and areas of studies:
Doctoral Research in any area available at Victoria University of Wellington.
Who can participate ?:
Candidates who demonstrate a high academic level.
The value of the scholarship:
The Full Doctoral Fellowship Program in New Zealand will award the following awards:
- Annual stipend of $ 27,000.
- Thesis grant.
- Full tuition fees.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Committed high-level academic students. It does not matter the nationality.
- Have an undergraduate and master’s degree, an essential requirement to apply for the full doctoral scholarship.
- Present a solid academic record with excellent grades.
- To be considered as a fellow you must access the official website of the Victoria University of Wellington and detail each of the requirements such as scholarship regulations, terms, and conditions.
- Submit a formal application to the full-time doctoral research course in the available area.
- Have a good command of the English language. You will need a certificate proving your knowledge of that language.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting documents: Transcripts and academic records, curriculum, copies of passport, personal statement, essay, certificate of English language proficiency, undergraduate and master’s degree, among others. If you want to know in-depth each step and requirement, check the official website of Victoria University of Wellington.
First date: June 1, 2021.
Second date: November 1, 2021.