Global Affairs Canada and the Chinese Ministry of Education are offering short-term scholarships to Canadians wishing to pursue post-secondary academic study, scientific research or Chinese language training or a combination of these activities at participating Chinese institutions.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Canadian students at the college, undergraduate and graduate levels in Canada.
- Canadian faculty members or research staff at a post-secondary institution in Canada.
- Canadian mid-career professionals who have a Master’s or PhD degree and have managerial, policy development or decision making responsibilities.
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- All who apply must have the accurate language tests for Chinese to prove so.
How to Apply
All applications must be completed and submitted to the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade, and Development. Applicants must also complete the CSC online application on the China Scholarship Council website.
Other additional documents may need to be mailed off to the CBIE.
2,500 Yuan will be awarded to the undergraduate applicants that are chosen.
Deadline & Annual
January 29th, 2022 is the official deadline date to send any application. This is however, an annual scholarship.