The $2,500 Pep Boys – Icahn Automotive Group is pleased to announce its Automotive Technician Scholarship Program awarding twelve (12) students up to $2,500 to help support educational expenses for the 2019-2020 school year. Funding for the scholarships is provided through Icahn Automotive, who provide industry-leading after-market parts and service throughout the United States.
Type of degree that only works with this scholarship:
Automotive Technician Degree
Icahn Automotive Group
Individuals who meet the following criteria are eligible for the Icahn Automotive Technician Scholarship.
- At the time of application be enrolled full-time at a US high school; or accepted or currently enrolled, either full-time or part-time, at an accredited college, university, or trade school within the US. The trade school should be the equivalent of a two-year associate program.
- Be in pursuit of an automotive technician degree or certification(or equivalent degree/certification).
- Carry a minimum 3.0 grade-point average.
- Be a legal resident if the United States, in the United States on a student visa or a resident alien.
- Submit the most recent transcript of all academic work.
- Submit a completed application which can be found at www.IcahnAutomotive.com/scholarships
- Submit two(2)letters of recommendation from non-family members.
- Submit a typed essay (no more than four (4) pages in length, double spaced–1000 words maximum) OR a video (no more than two (2) minutes long) describing “why I want to be a top technician.”
- Visit www.IcahnAutomotive.com/scholarships to download an application and for more information
- The application must be filled out completely
- Applications will be accepted March 1, 2019–April 30, 2019, and awarded May 17, 2019
Two-year degree or certificate
How to apply
The deadline for 2019 was March 2021 will be for March as well