How to Win a Fully Funded Scholarship in Switzerland? The Geneva Center for Humanities has created a fully funded academic excellence program for interested students from lower-middle-income nations. If you are an applicant capable of taking on a challenge like this, this full scholarship is for you.
Candidates may apply for the full Executive Master’s Degree Scholarship for Advanced Studies in Humanitarian Action (MAS) and for the Executive Diploma for Advanced Studies in Humanitarian Action (DAS), both are fully funded, it is not necessary to enter a value or cost for the same.
This is a perfect opportunity for the aspirant from Latin America, Mexico, or the Caribbean to continue with their dreams and professional and academic goals in a first-world nation, without a doubt this award will benefit their career and give them a great boost to move forward.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Geneva Humanities Centers, Switzerland.
Levels and areas of studies:
Executive Master of Advanced Studies in Humanitarian Action (MAS) and Executive Diploma of Advanced Studies in Humanitarian Action (DAS).
Who can participate ?:
Applicants of an excellent academic level from any nation on the globe.
The endowment of the scholarship:
The Humanities abroad scholarship Switzerland 2021 will consign the following prizes to the applicants who are winners:
- Full college tuition.
- Living expenses
Conditions to be met by participants
- Candidates and/or international students from Latin America, Mexico, or the Caribbean who demonstrate academic and professional potential.
- Submit a formal application to the full-time Master’s (MAS) or Diploma (DAS) course through the online entry system of the Center for Humanities in Geneva – Switzerland.
- Have university student certificates.
- Present the result obtained in an English language proficiency test, those accepted with the minimum score are the following:
- TOEFL IBT : 100.
- IELTS : 7.0.
- CPE : B.
- The language requirement is required, if you do not have this certificate you will be disqualified as an applicant.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting documents: Transcripts and academic records, curriculum, personal statement, two letters of recommendation, passport photo, legal data, certificate of English language proficiency, among others. If this full scholarship proposal in Switzerland was of interest to you, please consult the official website of the Center for Humanities in Geneva to learn more about the requirements and selection processes.
Until November 30, 2021.