We are passionate about improving the quality of life around the world and strengthening the communities where our employees live and work. To increase access to higher education and to promote careers in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), we launched the Edwards Lifesciences Foundation scholarship program. Through this program, we award 12 four-year scholarships of $2,500 per year ($10,000 in total) to high school seniors from either Orange County, California or Salt Lake County, Utah or Puerto Rico or be a child (or in the guardianship) of an Edwards Lifesciences employee who are pursuing bachelor’s degrees in STEM fields. This program is supported by the Edwards Lifesciences Foundation and managed by Scholarship America.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Be a current high school senior residing in Orange County, California or Salt Lake County, Utah or Puerto Rico or be a child (or in the guardianship) of an Edwards Lifesciences employee.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a STEM field.
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal resident.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for scholarship renewal.
How to Apply
Click on the website portal application section to fill out and submit the scholarship application. This is the only way to apply.
If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a $2,500 award, which can be used for tuition, fees, books and supplies only.
Deadline & Annual
April 20, 2022 at 3:00 PM CT – Application deadline. This is an annual scholarship so return back in March 2022 to fill out your application.