The Western Sydney University in Australia calling up all international students to join the Master of Research International Scholarships that will provide the support that the students may be needing for their master’s research degree in Australia for the academic year of 2022-2023. All international students who can show or demonstrate an academic performance in the research area are highly encouraged to apply for the scholarship opportunity that will help them advance their studies and be more motivated in achieving their career goals.
Scholarship Provider: Western Sydney University
Scholarship Country: Australia
About the Provider:
Western Sydney University as one of the top rank university in Australia, make sure to give the best quality education that every student may be needed for their education and be more prepared for their future in more sustainable and excellent research and transform every skill and knowledge into the readiness they need to further. Aside from giving assurance in terms of providing quality education, they also offer various scholarships to help the local and international students continue their education without the barrier. The campus itself will motivate the students in unlimited opportunities and give them more resources in learning, work, and even on travel opportunities.
Scholarship Eligible Country:
- United States
- Middle East
- and so on
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- and more eligible courses offered by the university
Course Level: Master or PhD
International students must meet all the criteria given by the university.
- The English language will be the primary language to use in any degree or subject, the international students must make sure to pass the IELT score of 6.5.
- Must have professional experience that contributes to the research skill, training or authorship in any reviewed publications.
- Must be a holder of the Statement of Supervision Support.
Interested students can complete their applications through an online portal provided by the university. After being assessed in the eligibility required by the university, the students need to apply for admission for the research degree at the university.
All applicants are required to submit the following supporting documents:
- Certified true copies of the student’s certificates.
- Original transcript of records
- Citizenship evidence such as students birth certificates, copy of passport, residency status
- Letter of support from any supervisors
- If applicable, the students can also submit their evidence of training and experience in research
- Personal Statements
The students who will be the recipient of the scholarship will be receiving an amount of $24,000 towards their educational funds.
The scholarship will be offered annually.
November 14, 2021