The University of Copenhagen Offers a Ph.D. Scholarship in Biology for Successful International Students.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479, it is the second-oldest institution of higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University. While studying at this university, students will have the opportunity to advance their international career as part of a world-class research team.
School: The University of Copenhagen
- The scholarship offers 219.78 DKK.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Ph.D. in Transcriptome Evolution
- Applicants must have a master’s degree in bioinformatics or related fields and must be fluent in English and excellent communication skills.
- To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must complete and submit the online application form. Before, applicants must enroll at the University of Copenhagen as a PhD student in the Department of Biology.
- Candidates must submit a cover letter, CV, diploma, and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc), other information for your consideration, eg. list of publications (if any).
- To be admitted, applicants must have experience and a strong interest in population genetics and statistical genetics. In addition to this, candidates should also have experience with R and C / C ++ programming languages.
- Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or another acceptable test.