The Scholarship Committee was extremely lucky to have gotten many qualified applications a year ago and they anticipate getting candidates for the yearly science scholarship this year.
The Dr. Arthur A. Kezian DDS Science Scholarship will grant $1,200 US Dollar to help all the deserving science students. Candidates are required to be secondary school seniors to graduate students in the college, majoring in a science field and seeking for advanced education.
To be Eligible you:
- Must be no less than 18 years old.
- Must go to a College or University in the Fall of 2018
- Must be an occupant of the United States or Canada
- Must finish the application forms, including the paper preceding the due date.
The list of requirements are:
- 1– 2-page essay on why you deserve the Dr. Arthur A. Kezian DDS Science Scholarship
- Resume or CV
- Official Transcript (GPA should be over 3.0)
- SAT Score Report
- DAT, GRE, or MCAT Score Report
- 1 Minute Video Clip presenting yourself
The scholarship opened last November 1, 2017, and the deadline will be on March 31, 2018, at 11:59 PM EST.
Applications will be inspected by the committee and will be awarded based on students academic merit, group benefit, and financial need. Please submit all the documents needed in ONE email conveyed to [email protected]