The TomKat Center for Sustainable Energy at Stanford University now offers a Postdoctoral Fellowships in Sustainable Energy. The Fellowships are proposed for excellent youthful analysts will’s identity chose based on their accomplishment in academics and the guarantee of their logical research.
The TomKat Center Postdoctoral Fellowships bolster remarkable late Ph.D. graduates taking a shot at ventures that investigate new research headings in practical vitality and its crossing point with sustenance, water, the earth, or human health.
Chosen Awardees get:
- Postdoctoral training under the mentorship of Stanford University staff
- The yearly pay of $65,000
- Qualification for $3,000 location stipend
The candidate must have a dedication from a Stanford employee affirming that they will coach/support and host them in their lab as a postdoctoral individual.
- Candidates must hold a Ph.D. at the time that the cooperation will start.
- The workforce coach/support must be selected at Stanford. Acting, counseling and politeness representatives are not qualified to fill in as a workforce support.
- The foreign researchers must have or have the capacity to get an H1B visa (to get the honor as compensation). Citizenship isn’t a choice factor.
- The honor of this association is dependent upon getting a postdoctoral arrangement at Stanford. All Stanford approaches found at postdocs.stanford.edu are relevant to TomKat Postdoctoral Fellows.
The deadline for application is until July 15, 2018.