The K.U. Leuven Faculty of Science invites all international students who are motivated and talented to participate in the Science@Leuven Scholarships. This is for a student who wants to pursue their master’s degree in the field of science.
For the complete list of master’s program being offered by the university, students may consult this link: https://wet.kuleuven.be/english/scienceatleuvenscholarship/programmes
The scholarship will be amounting up to 11,800$ US Dollar for 1 year. It will covers the educational cost charges for 1 year, also the insurance, and a fundamental medical or health coverage scope. The sum granted for everyday living costs can fluctuate.
For two-year Master’s projects, the grant for the second master year will be just have proceeded on the condition that the students had remarkable outcomes the principal master year.
Students must meet all the eligibility required by the university.
- the candidates have not contemplated or worked at the University of Leuven recently,
- the candidates have a four-year college education from an international college that gives them access to the master’s program they are applying for,
- the candidates have not yet procured a master’s degree or a Ph.D.,
- the candidates can demonstrate having had good academic results
- the candidates can demonstrate an extremely solid learning of English,
- the candidates demonstrate solid inspiration to take after a master’s program at the Faculty of Science of the K.U.Leuven
- the candidates will go about as a representative for the program.
- *Applicants who are non-local speakers of English must give proof of English dialect capability.
The deadline for application is until February 15, 2018.