Inviting all applicants to apply for the 2018 Royal Holloway Digicom Scholarships, there’s a total of 14 scholarships available for undergraduates in partnership with the countries of Turkey, Hong Kong, and India. The goal of this program is for the students to be supported with a tuition fee waiver for them to study in Royal Holloway for the first three years.
The scholarship is awarded in the field offered by the University and will be covering a tuition fee waiver. The student from Turkey and India will receive a tuition fee waiver amounting to 6,600$ US Dollar and 2,600$ US Dollar for the Hong Kong students.
The eligibility criteria must be met in order to apply for this scholarship:
- A GCE A –level of AAA or equivalent to that
- Being nominated to applied by the partner schools and the Counsellor guidance.
- A conditional or unconditional holder
- At the start of the academic year, the students must be intended to enroll for a degree in Royal Holloway.
- Apply by taking up the Royal Holloway online scholarship application form which can be found in students applicant portal once acknowledged an offer to study at Royal Holloway. Please note, students can apply for as numerous scholarships as you are entitled to, but can only be awarded for one scholarship.
Apply via online and fill up all personal details and achievements on academics. Student’s may write 400 words stating their scholarship statements. The statement is about a future aspiration and future goals on how this scholarship may help you.
The deadline for this scholarship is March 1, 2018.