Currently closed for applications
The Republic of Korea in their pledge to support and promote education is pleased to announce the International IT Policy Program Scholarship. The scholarship can be taken at Seoul National University. Seoul National University located in South Korea is considered to be one of the most prestigious university in their country, this is a research university.
This scholarship is available to undertake Masters and Ph.D. Program
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship students must be:
- IT related government officials
- Qualified researchers at National Research Centers working in the IT related fields.
- IT related researchers with work experiences with Korean agencies or companies
- For a master applicant, you must have a bachelor’s degree
- Ph.D. applicant must have a master’s degree
- International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The scholarship will be covering the following :
- Tuition fees for Master are up to 2 years and for Ph.D. is up to 3 years.
- One-way Airfare amounting up to 1,300$ US Dollar.
- Living cost of 1, 300$ US Dollar per month
- Settlement Fund worth 180$ Us Dollar
- Medical insurance
- Korean language program.
Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
This is an online application, Applicants must send all required documents to email address itpp-at-snu.ac.kr
The deadline for application is October 20, 2017.