The CSC Scholarship at Changchun University of Traditional Chinese Medicine is currently accessible for all Non-Chinese students to seek after advanced education in China. The International students cover postgraduates and Ph.D. applicants. The college has set up well-disposed ties with more than 20 nations and their particular research foundations and held universal Chinese pharmaceutical gatherings various circumstances.
To be qualified for this scholarship you should meet the accompanying prerequisites:
- Candidates ought to be non-Chinese subjects;
- Candidates who apply for the master’s scholarship ought to have their four-year college education and be under 35;
- Candidates who apply for the Ph.D. program ought to have their graduate degree and be under 40;
- Candidates are not required to have HSK examination results or Chinese dialect learning background on the grounds that NPU offers classes in the English medium.
- Candidates ought to have great academic records.
- Candidates ought to have a solid limit in scientific research.
Students who are not capable in the Chinese dialect can apply for the Chinese language studies for 1year preceding their major studies. It would be ideal if you take note of the term of grants should not be expanded.
Application Documents needed:
- Application for Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Legally approved most astounding degree.
- Academic transcripts.
- Two letters of the proposal.
- Study plan.
- Authenticated duplicates of research accomplishments.
- Declaration of English/Chinese capability.
- A duplicate of Valid passport.
- Physical Examination form.
- Candidates ought to apply online in the first place, and afterward sign it and send TWO printed duplicates of the documents to the International College of CCUCM by post.
The deadline for submission is until April 30, 2018.