Applications are welcomed for CQUPT President Scholarship for International Students in China. This supports Chinese Language students, undergrad, and graduate students for the term of one year.
Candidates whose first language isn’t English are typically required to give confirmation of capability in English at the more elevated amount required by the University.
Candidates must be a resident of a nation other than the People’s Republic of China, and be healthy
The prerequisites for candidates’ degree and age are that candidates must:
- Be a secondary school graduate younger than 45 while applying for the Chinese Language programs;
- Be a secondary school graduates younger than 25 while applying for the undergrad programs;
- Be a four-year certification holder younger than 35 while applying for the ace projects;
- Be a graduate degree holder younger than 40 while applying for the doctoral projects.
- Candidates ought not to hold some other scholarship.
Finish the Application Form for CQUPT President Scholarship (Attachment 1) and print a printed copy and afterward mail to the accompanying location before April fifteenth, 2018 with the accompanying required documents.
- 2 Passport Photos
- Application Form for Chongqing Municipal Government Scholarship written in Chinese or English
- Notarized Diploma
- Two recommendation letter
- Passport home page
- Physical exam result
The deadline for application is until April 15, 2018.