Applications are welcomed for Hybrid Twinning Program Scholarship (HBT) at Shibaura Institute of Technology, Japan for the year 2018/2019. The students from accomplice colleges of HBT are qualified.
All students finished the Master’s program at SIT will be intended to select in its Doctor’s Program through the entrance test for the Doctor’s program and concentrate for an additional three years toward his/her SIT Doctor’s Degree.
The candidate must:
- Be either an academic staff or students of the accomplice colleges
- Have finished one academic year in the Master’s course (graduate level) at home colleges or held the Master’s degree (or the proportional) as of September 2018
- Be under 33 years old as of April first, 2018
- Have held academic performance of at any rate top 10% of the class both at the undergrad and the graduate level
- Have great English expertise – ideally 550 scores in TOEFL PBT (or 80 scores in TOEFL iBT)
Be mentally and physically fit
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have great English expertise – ideally 550 scores in TOEFL PBT (or 80 scores in TOEFL iBT).
Here is the list of the following amount to be awarded to the successful student
- SIT entrance examination fee: 35,000yen
- SIT entrance fee: 260,000yen
- SIT tuition fee : 1,305,000yen/year
- Living allowance: 100,000yen/month, at a maximum of four years starting from October 2018.
- Reward for Learning Facilitator: 42,000yen/month
The application deadline is until February 12, 2018.