Currently closed for applications
Generation Google Scholarships 2018-2019 for Young Computer Scientists are still open for entries. This scholarship was established for an ambitious computer scientist to help them excel in technology and for their careers to be one of the future leaders in the field. All successful students will receive a grant for the said fields, but only for those who are studying in the US and Canada.
A 10,000$ US Dollar amount will be received by the students who are in the US and 5,000 CAD for students who are in Canada for 2018-2019 academic.
The eligibility includes:
- Undergraduate or graduate students who are currently enrolled at any university for the academic year of 2017-2018.
- A full-time student intends to enroll at any university in the US and Canada for the academic year 2018-2019.
- A computer science or computer engineering students or any related in the field.
- Knows how to be a leader and can demonstrate her passion in related to technology or computer science.
- High academic achievements
- Female students or a person with the disability.
The application process is online and students may fill-up the online application here: https://services.google.com/fb/forms/2018GGU/
Also, submit a supporting document such as a general background info which also includes applicants contact information and institutions information. A resume which was made currently, an academic transcript of records.
In addition to your application, there are four essay questions which the interested applicant have to answer. The application deadline is until the 11th of December 2017.