Currently closed for applications
The University of Southern Denmark welcomed the first students onto the campus in Odense in September 1966, and things have been developing by leaps and bounds ever since. We now have five faculties with more than 32,000 students, almost 20% of whom are from abroad, and more than 4,000 employees distributed across our main campus in Odense and regional campuses in Slagelse, Kolding, Esbjerg and Sønderborg. Several international studies document that we conduct world-class research and are one of the top fifty young universities in the world.
The University of Southern Denmark is pleased to offer PhD fellowships at the Department of Law. The positions are located in Odense and will be vacant from 1 February 2018 or soon after.The aim of the fellowship is to provide financial aid to international students.Number of scholarships that will be provided this academic year is unknown.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship the following criteria must be met:
-The applicant will define the subject matter of the research project. However, the project must be within the bounds of one of the above mentioned legal disciplines.
-The PhD program is a research training program at the highest international level. The PhD fellow will take an active part in national as well as international research environments and gain extensive academic knowledge throughout the PhD training program. Furthermore, the PhD fellow will gain experience in teaching as the program includes teaching in selected legal disciplines. The PhD fellow must be capable of teaching in Danish and/or English.
-The applicant’s academic skills must be equivalent to a relevant master degree.
How to apply: Application must contain these documents:
- Detailed CV
- A certified copy of applicant master’s degree certificate including all examination results
- Application form (please see below)
- A project description (max 5 pages of 2400 characters each, including spaces, notes, appendices, bibliography etc.)
- An abstract for the above project description of no more than 250 words
- Complete publication list
- Information of teaching experience and dissemination experience
- References, if anyApplication deadline is September 1, 2017.