The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) is now delighted to offer a scholarship for international teachers. The program is accessible to direct research on school educations at assigned Japanese colleges.
The program aims to cultivate HR or human resources who will progress toward becoming scaffolds of fellowship between the scholarship beneficiary’s nation and Japan through studying in Japan and who will add to the improvement of the two nations and the more extensive world.
The successful students will receive an amount of 1,270$ US Dollar for each month. In the event that the beneficiary analysts in an assigned district, up to 27$ US Dollar for every month will be included. The money related sum every year might be liable to change because of budgetary reasons. The scholarship is dropped on a fundamental level if the beneficiary is missing from the college for an expanded period.
- Candidates must have the nationality of a nation that has strategic relations with Japan.
- Candidates must be born on or after April 2, 1983
- Candidates must be alumni of colleges or teacher training schools
- have acted as educators at essential/optional instructive establishments or instructor preparing schools
- Candidates must be quick to learn Japanese.
- Candidates must present a wellbeing testament in the recommended arrange marked by a doctor that the candidate has no physical or mental conditions ruining the candidate’s study in Japan.
- Candidates must have the capacity to be in Japan by the assigned period (for the most part September of October) between the day two weeks previously the course begins and the main day of the course.
For further info, students must visit the link here: http://www.gh.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/00_000102.html