The University of the Fraser Valley (UFV) is committed to encouraging academic success and recognizes the most talented international students in Canada by providing scholarships to study abroad. More than 700 new students from over seventy different countries are welcomed to the University of the Fraser Valley each year thanks to the UFV Entrance Scholarship.
About the Scholarship Provider:
The University of the Fraser Valley is a public institution of higher learning that was established in the year 1974. It is a university that provides degree programs in a variety of fields, including aviation, education, business technology, and accounting. The university provides more than 110 online classes in addition to its two master’s degree programs and 19 undergraduate degree programs. On April 21, 2008, the institution was officially recognized as a university after its application was approved. in this time, there are five faculties in the university, in addition to one graduate school and one college of arts. 2009 marked the year that the university launched both the Centre for Social Research and the Global Development Institute in response to the institution’s increasing size. In addition, the institution presented a number of innovative new graduate certificate programs during the year 2010.
There are campuses of the University of the Fraser Valley located all throughout the country of Canada, and there is also a campus of the university located in Chandigarh, in the country of India. The Abbotsford campus is the primary location of the institution, and it is home to a number of facilities that are designed with the needs of students in mind. These include a library, office spaces, a cafeteria, a residential section, a bookshop, and student and sports centers. The Chilliwack campus, which can be found in Canada Education Park, is the second one of the university’s locations. On-campus amenities include a theater and performance lab in addition to a dental clinic and nursing station. Additionally, educational programs in graphic and digital design are both available at the Heritage Park Centre located on the Mission Campus.
The university is home to a number of additional primary centers, each of which can be found in a distinct location; these include the Aerospace Centre, the Agriculture Centre, the Hope Centre, and the Trades and Technology Centre. The international campus in Chandigarh, which is located in India, first opened its doors in 2006. Students have the opportunity to begin their academic careers in India, and then transfer to a campus in Canada to complete the requirements for their degrees. The institution presented 1,038 bachelor’s degrees to deserving students for the 2017-2018 school year, bringing the total number of degrees and certificates presented to 2,604. In the same year, there were a total of 14,849 students enrolled, with female students making up 57% of the total. At the University of the Fraser Valley, the typical number of students enrolled in a given class is 25. In addition, the institution accepts a significant number of students from other countries each and every year; the number of students from other countries who enrolled in the university in 2017 was 1,708. These statistics showed the demographics of sixty-four distinct countries all across the world. The administrative staff numbered 699 during the same year that there were 722 people working in the academic department.
There are a lot of famous people who graduated from the University of the Fraser Valley and went on to be pioneers in their respective industries. The university has roughly 36,500 graduates living in different parts of the world. Author Seamus Heffernan, chief strategist and co-founder of Skyrocket Mo Dhaliwal, marketing assistant Deniz Petekkaya, and Liz Harris are just few of the people that belong to this group.
SeNSS is one of only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC, and they will be offering a handful of fully-funded ESRC doctoral studentships beginning in September 2023. SeNSS is one of the only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of the Fraser Valley (UVF)
Scholarship Country: Canada
Scholarship Worth: $20,000
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- $20,000 Canadian Dollars ($5,000 annually over a period of four years)
The Gustafsson & Skrondal Visiting Scholarship is administered by the University of Oslo’s Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO). As part of the visiting scholar program, CEMO and the University of Oslo host a number of young researchers from Norway and elsewhere each year.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- If you meet any of the following requirements, you may apply for this scholarship:
- You submit your application to study at UFV.
- You are either in your graduating year or have just graduated not too long ago.
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 3.75 or higher across all eligible courses taken in grade 12
- Submit an application to a degree program.
- To keep the scholarship, you must have maintained a cumulative grade point average at UFV of at least 3.0 in each of the prior years.
- Please take into consideration that students who are only visiting for a short period of time or who are on exchange cannot apply for entry scholarships.
- supplementary data and information
- These scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, which means that they are given out in the order in which we receive applications. To increase the likelihood that your application will be taken into account, you should:
- Apply for the program you want to take at UFV as soon as you can.
- Make sure you pay the application cost.
- Make sure that your application has been finished and turned in, including the following items
- demonstration that you are proficient in the English language.
- Official transcripts from the high school and/or postsecondary institution (if applicable).
- There is no need for you to submit an application for this scholarship. If you apply to UFV and meet the eligibility requirements, you will be evaluated for admission without further action required. Students who are applying to programs that lead to the awarding of bachelor’s degrees are given priority.
The University of the Fraser Valley (UVF) 2023 International Excellence Entrance Scholarship, Canada is open to all international students.
If a student enrolls in one of the degree programs offered by SOAS University of London, they may be eligible to receive a fee waiver award in the amount of £5,000. This award is available to students who are interested in receiving a degree from SOAS University of London.
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To submit your application, please visit the University of the Fraser Valley (UFV) on dans.stads.dk.
The application process for the University of the Fraser Valley (UVF) 2023 International Excellence Entrance Scholarship, Canada is currently open.